Chapter 39 A New Journey

Since This Is The Final Chapter it will be longer than usual......

Character List:

(Lion Guard) Kion, Beshte, Fuli, Bunga, Ono

(Pride Landers) Ma Tembo, Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Makini, Y/N, Janja, Jasiri, Hyenas, Mzingo, Vultures, Kovu, Vitani, Nuka

(Villians) Scar, Zira, Shupavu, Skinks, Ushari, Kenge, Rei Rei, Goi Goi, Jackals, Kirburi, Crocodiles, Outsiders

Kion, Y/N and the Lion Guard were heading for the exit, outside Anga the marital eagle flew around waiting for the Lion Guard. As the clouds clear Kion, Y/N and the Lion Guard walk out of the Volcano. "There they are" Anga called, "The Lion Guard, They're okay" Ma Tembo added, Janja and Jasiri ran over to them.  Jasiri stops and sees Kion's eye, "Kion, your face" Jasiri added, " I'll be fine....but more importantly, Kion said walking past Jasiri onto a rock to face everyone. "EVERYONE SCAR HAS BEEN DEFEATED, THE BATTLE FOR THE PRIDE LANDS IS OVER" Kion announced. The Pride Landers along with Vitani, Kovu, Nuka, and the outsiders cheer hearing the news from Kion.

When everyone stopped Chungu and Cheezi talked, "With Scar gone who's in charge of the outlands now?" Chungu asked. "Ooh! Good question" Cheezi replied, "Yeah! What about us?" Rei Rei barked asking. Janja walked up beside Kion, "If you ask me there is only one animal that can keep the peace between the pride lands and outlands" Janja explained. "let me guess you" Kirburi insisted, "Nope, Not that dumb, from now on Jasiri should be in charge" Janja explained. Jasiri was surprised, "Me?" Jasiri questioned, "Makes sense to me" Kion added. Jasiri smiled and walked to join Janja, and Kion on the rock, "Outlanders I know we can get along here as long as we follow the circle of life" Jasiri preached. "And if you don't you have to answer to Jasiri new clan" Janja explained. As Janja said that the hyenas stood up and Mzingo and the vultures hovered over Jasiri. 

"Don't worry about us, If Jasiri is keeping you in line then the outlands might actually be livable" Rei Rei reacted walking away with her Jackals. Kirburi and Kenge followed Rei Rei leaving and agreeing that Jasiri should be leading. "Well, there they go" Bunga commented, "Where?...has the smoke from the volcano cleared yet," Ono asked coughing. "Yeah, Ono A while ago" Bunga replied, "Hmm, odd everything looks hazy to me" Ono explained squinting. Anga lands on a rock beside Ono, "Ono..Your eyes look different" Anga added noticing a change of colour in Ono's eyes. "That you Anga, you look kinda fuzzy" Ono added, Kion walks to catch up with everyone, "That rescue must have taken more out of Ono than we thought" Kion mentioned. "Ono did breath in a lot of smoke and ash" Fuli suggested. "I did and volcanic fumes can be poisonous its called vog, common knowledge really" Ono explained. Kion looked at Ono, "Don't worry Ono we'll take you to Rafiki and Makini" Kion insisted. "Yeah, they'll know what to do" Beshte added, "Don't worry On we'll all be there" Anga added.

Everyone walked away with Beshte and Ono heading to pride rock, "Go ahead Lion Guard, We'll make sure the pride landers make it home safe" Jasiri promised to Kion. "Thanks, Jasiri, Janja, Mzingo, for everything" Kion thanked. "No problem Kion, Asante" They replied, Kion ran to follow the Guard. Kion was halfway there and when he was about to leap over a rock he felt pain in his eye and rubbed it, "Still hurts" Kion told himself running to a nearby puddle. Kion looks at the puddle and sees his reflection, "Heyvi Kabisa" Kion said surprised. "The Mark it's just like Scar's" Kion added. "Hey, Kion!" Bunga called, "Could Scar be right?, am I destined to turn evil? just like he did?" Kion questioned. "Hey, Kion come on!!" Bunga called again, the lion guard and Y/N turn to see Kion in the distance. "What if the roar really is a curse?" Kion was saying until pain rushed to his eye and he grunted in pain again. Kion was wiping his eye again, "KION!" Bunga shouted in front of Kion.