Chapter Two

Dedicated to :@shagbae

Prince Fahad POV

I wiped the glass inside the shower with my hand, staring at my face on the glass, but her face keep popping back inside my head. The way she gaze back at me as tears found their way to her eyes. Something about her black orbs that was so captivating.

"Get a grip"I said out loud.

Turning the shower off, I walked out wrapping a towel around my waist, that's when something on the sink caught my eyes, the sun reflecting on it. I move there and lift it on my fingers staring at it.

It's a silver bracelet that fell off her hand when I held her, it has something like a name encrypt on it but I can't quite read what's written there.

I walked out of the toilet and went to my closet, opening the chest where my wrist watches are, I remove one of them, keep it aside then replace the bracelet inside. There, it fit perfectly as if that's it's place. I smiled rubbing it gently, that's when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I answered as I went to get my clothes.

Adam walked in, Adam is like a secretary and my one and only friend here. His whole family are here, his Dad was a vizier before he passed away. He was one of the king most trusted man.

So naturally his son Adam is working for Emirate group and Dad actually apoint him as my secretary which I think might be to help me adjust.

"Hi Adam" I said smiling raising the two suits am holding "Which one" I asked as he stood before me having a deep scowl on his face as always.

"They're all black" he pointed out with his usual stern face.

"Thanks Adamu, I haven't noticed" I said sarcastically

"You have A lot on your schedule today so, I suggest we move fast" Adam said with a blank expression.

"Why don't you read the A LOT that I have on my schedule" I said facing him and noticed that he is also wearing the same black suit.

"Yeah right, am not wearing this" I said shaking my head then drop them on the bed.

"You are eating breakfast with Queen Rabi'a" he recite looking at his tablet when I cut him saying "You know she said you can address her as Mami right"

He stops for a moment and glance at me then took back his gaze to the IPad and continues without saying anything to me.

Adam can be a pain in the ass, the thing is, he is the only person that can handle me that's why I don't mind him sometimes.

He continues for about 10minutes while I keep getting ready but then something he said caught my attention "What?" I asked as a deep scowl appear on my face.

With a mischievous grin on his face "A dinner date with Farida the princess of..."

"What the hell? I know who she is. who gave that permission, she is not even here..." I said voice high pitched with irritation.

"Well you're wrong she came yesterday, and you gave the permission" Adam deadpan folding his hands together.

Stopping what I was doing, I turned completely to face him.
"I would never do that, what does she even what" I asked annoyed as hell.

Adam smiled and said "You did..." Raising his brows as he gesture his hand to me. "Apparently, Yesterday on our way back from the bakery and I even asked you three more times" He raised his fingers to indicate the three as he stress each word. "but you said "yes" while staring at the bracelet that YOU said you found at the bakery"