Chapter Fourty Four.

Third Person POV

Nawal glare at the woman before she move and sat near Umma, gazing at Umma that's busy clearing her tears, Nawal's eyes became soft as she face's Umma and said "Please, I want to know the truth now".

Umma's face stretch to a sad smile as she holds Nawal's hands in hers and said "No Nawal, you're pregnant, I don't want your blood pressure going up because of what happened in the past".

Asmy sat at the other other side and said "No Umma this is getting out of hand" Her gaze travel to Nawal then back at Umma "We need to know".

Umma took a deep breath, today it seems she has to tell them everything.

She gaze at her children then back at her best friend who seems she is frozen on her sit.

Umma sniffles and said "I think..Aamal should tell you"

The two girls gaze at the woman who is looking pale and slimmer than before. Nawal access her for some seconds before she turn to Umma and said "No you tell us, am not sure I'll believe anything that comes out of her mouth".

Umma gaze at Aamal whose face is showing visible shock and hurt. "OK" she said simply then continue with "Aamal wasn't meant to be the Queen from the start" raising her brows "Cause she has an older brother".

"Their Mother, Queen Maryam" She stops and look at them with a smile then said "I was actually named After her".

The two girls smile as she continue with "My mother was the Queen handmaiden and her only trusted friend, they actually grow up together"

"In Aswan you can only rule when you're Royal by blood and they mostly have female children, that's how they end up having more Queen's than King's. As a Queen once you're marry, your husband will join the council and help in running the Kingdom".

"Since my mother is always taking care of the Queen, she is always in the Queen quarters and beside my grand parents did the same before they passed away. My father was a fisher man, that's mostly the occupation of the people around there since we're close to the ocean".

Asmy pout cutting Umma and said "Our grandpa was a fisher man and Nawal is allergic to fish, what a twist.."

Nawal just tilted her head smiling while Aamal looks at her with a hopeful eyes, putting her hand on her chest she said "Your allergic to fish".

Nawal just gaze at her without saying anything as Umma smile then said "Yes Aamal, she is allergic to fish just like you are".

Aamal gasps in surprised and happiness as she looks at Nawal with love and lounging.

Umma gaze at the two and continue with "When he passed away, I was just a baby. So my mother, her name is Rukayya moved to the quarters with me, and we became best friends with Aamal right from toddlers".

"Growing up, Aamal wasn't restricted to normal Princess or Queen's life, her life was free since she is not in line for the throne. And because of that we did almost everything together, I on the other hand was treated the same as Aamal, we're more like sisters than Princess and Employee".

"It was when we're in our final year, secondary school that we met your Father". Immediately Umma's eyes became soft when she said the words as a smile crept on her lips.

"We we're teenagers and he was in his early twenties, Mahmud Umar the son of business tycoon in all of Egypt. Even children of 5 years know the K&K investment. It was a business that was inherited from their great grand parents, and it's flourishing massively, they produce and sells everything that you can think of. Every business man in all of Egypt and the neighboring country wants to work with K&K".