Chapter Fourty Nine

Asmy was in Aamal's personal garden. She was supposed to be in the hospital, but Nawal wakes up and was throwing tantrum at them that's why she left her and with her husband and came here for the time being.

She is currently waiting for Aamal, cause she said she is going to visit Nawal but she got an urgent call, which was meeting the press for something Asmy didn't know.

She was snapping some pictures with the camera that Nawal got for her on her trip to Dubai when she heard her full name been call. Turning to face the distraught old woman who is walking in her full speed without any thought to her health.

Asmy stood there curious, thinking of what could possibly make the woman look this worried, but the moment she spot her phone on her hand, her face become pale instantly, she plug the phone to charge inside and her screensaver happens to be the picture she, her parents and Nawal, snapped on Nawal's wedding day.

"Maa...." She started when the woman stop her by raising her hand up, pointing to the phone.

"Is this true?" She asked with a trembling voice as she points towards the phone again. "Is this really my..Maryam?" She asked again as tears drop on her face.

"Maa..." Asmy started again not sure of what to say as her own voice came out barely a whisper.

A young woman who seems to be just Asmy's age run in there and whispers something in Maa's ears while looking at Asmy.

"Let's go" That's what Maa said simply as she throw the phone to Asmy.

"Wait" Asmy said while watching the older woman walk away. She stand there for a while thinking of what to do in this situation. She can't call Umma and Abba to warn them since they're so adamant in not meeting their families, but then she explain to them what she was doing in the palace, or you could simply tell Aamal another voice rang inside her head. She press her lips together. "Well the second idea is more appealing". She mumbles softly to herself.

Asmy didn't even know when she started running and directly went to the conference room, earlier on as they're passing Aamal show her the place telling her that's where she will be having a brief meeting for a while.

She reach there when she saw Aamal been escuted out with her husband and guards by their side because of the media that filled the place.

As soon as their eyes meet, she point to the car that was just beside Asmy, before Asmy can comprehend anything, the media start snapping her pictures that's when she quickly open the door and hup in while Aamal and Hafiz enters the one in front and they drove directly to the hospital.

"Son" that's the word she heard before she push open the door and she found Umma with Maa on the floor while Abba standing just above the man on wheelchair.

"Dad" Abba whispers, his voice held different emotions.

"I know it" Maa yells as she turn to face Abba and his Dad, raising her hand to point at them. "I said it 23 years ago, your imbecile kidnap my daughter and made me suffer for 23 years..." She finish the last sentence with her voice breaking.

Abba's Dad scoff and said "Your daughter most have seduce him, if not what will my Mahmud ever do with the likes of you".

Aamal and Hafiz walk in together then push the door close. "Enough" Aamal shouted in an extreme anger as she stand between two angry old people.

"I have had enough of your argument for too long now" she turn and gaze at Umma then Abba. putting her gaze back to their parent she said "Here are your children now, maybe you should ask them why they left you instead of blaming each other for 23years".