Chapter Fourteen

Third person POV

The ray of sunlight cascaded inside the room through his window, although the sun is kind of hot been it summer morning, but the room is cold because of the air conditioner that's working in all corner of the room. Different sort of machine is displayed in all part of the room.

Laying on his back he lift his weight lifter with his eyes close thinking about what his father disclosed to him yesterday night.

Never in his wildest dream did he ever image that she is the one. Is just so twisted now. All his life, from the moment he knew about the so call marriage from his father, he wanted to know who the girl is. Now that he knows, he is just so confused.

Letting go of the weight lifter the slowly pop his eyes open as he sit up.

To his greatest surprise he found Nawal standing in front of him and staring at him, more like glare. He stares right back at her before he snort and murmured "Am also imaging you now?" He asked himself and continues with "get a grip Fahad".

"Wow". Nawal gasps with her mouth hag open and staring at his abs.

He heard the voice which is like a melody to his ear.

Smiling like a fool he raised his eyes again expecting to see her gone, but then to this dismay she is walking towards him, shocked he shouts "Hasbunan nahu wa ni'eman wakil" while standing up with his eyes ready to come out of their socket.

"Why are you acting as if you have seen a ghost" Nawal said while trying to distract herself from gazing at his well built abs.

Realizing that is really her, he frown his face then turn and face his Iwatch.

Nawal raised her eyebrows, amused by his action while folding both her arms on her chest.

Seconds later he yells "I told you not to allow anyone, I mean literary anyone to enter and especially to my gym".

"Sorry prince, you know how persuasive Nawal can be an...".

Nawal recognized the voice as the head of his body guards, John. She just purse her lips still trying not to look at his tone chest that's visible under his white vest, what makes the mater worst is that he is fair so with just one gaze you can't miss the print of his abs and once you look you'll be tempted to look again.

"You are fired" Fahad shouted through his watch before he furiously remove it and shove it near his towel.

Extending his hand, he reach for his hoodie that's hanging on the machine, with some swift movement he wore it then face her and asked "What are you doing here?, If I remember correctly you're not support to be here today".

Nawal gaze at him acting as his normal annoying, proud jerk of a prince, if she really don't know him she'll consider slapping him across the face.

But then her face lit to a smile as she said "You instruct your workers to not disturb you, while my own peace was disturb this early morning because of you".

By just merely looking at her face he feels happy. But right now she is the least person he should be worried about, his life is just so fuck up and he doesn't want her in it.

He scoff then nods his head. "Then that's your business, I don't care so get the fuck away from here". He roar at her face.

He doesn't want to push her away, in fact he always wants to be around her, he always feels so excited been with her, but he had to do it for both of them. To his surprise, she stood there unfazed, not even blinking her eyes and not moving with her hand fold on her chest defensively.