Chapter 4 - Conspiracy

A very angry Maggie Rhee travels to Alexandria over night, and her purpose unknown to others is to kill Negan, and she has vowed to do it since Rick let him live, and now is her chance at revenge. But Jack is also contemplating revenge on Rick for killing Negan and now that she has escaped Hilltop for good both woman are out for blood, and things will change.

Michonne gets wind that Maggie has arrived at the gates and they let her in, she knows right away why she is here and she has to stop her. The woman rushes to the outside of the cell, where the raging Maggie shows up with a crow bar. The two woman exchange words as Michonne tries to convince her to not do this, but she is hell bent on ending it, getting justice for her husband, and not even this is going to stop her from killing him.

Deciding that she is going to do it, Michonne hands over the keys and Maggie unlocks the door, and walks i to the dark, and eerie cell. Negan sits on his bed and notices the widow, as the look of anger plaques her face. "So she just gave up the keys huh? It's a shame. She got the blade but you, you got the fire. My money was on you" the broken man speaks.

"So you remember me?"

"Course i do. It's why i thought you were gonna win"

"Good, get on your knees" she demands him, and he laughs and stands up walking over near the small window in his small cell.

"You know i remember you screamin' in that clearing. I remember how much i broke you, breakin' in your husbands head like i did" he mocks her, trying to aggravate her and it works.

"Glenn, his name was Glenn" she sternly corrects him and now she is even more enraged then she was before, which makes her want to kill him right now even more vague.

"So now what? You finally come for revenge..

"Justice"

"Damn, thought you'd do this a hell of a lot sooner. It take you this long to work up your nerve?

"I was always gonna settle this, what you did to my husband. Now get on your knees"

"What i did to him? You mean how i cracked open his skull, popped out his goddamn eyeball? How i bashed open his big beautiful brain over and over while you and your little friends watched? Is that what you mean, ahh i used to say that i didn't enjoy killin' that was a lie. Your old man christ i forgot his name again. But he was different. Killin' him the way i did, ooh now that was fun"

Negan slowly gets down on his knees as Maggie unlocks the cell door, but she stops for a minute as he continues to taunt her. "Get to it. Have your justice. Kill me. It was worth it"

She waits for a moment. "Let me see you in the light"

"Oh come on, just kill me. You not have it in you? Don't you punk out like Rick. Just fucking kill me and get it over with. This is what you came here for ! You kill me.

"Move into the light" she yells at him.

Negan begins to cry, he actually wants her to do it, because he has given up hope that he won't ever see Jack again, and he has excepted it. He hates the cell, it is worse than being dead, so he pleads with her to do it. "Kill me" he cries out.

Maggie as angry as she is opens the cell door quickly and grabs him, throwing him out against the wall roughly as he sobs. "Please, please. Just kill me"

"Why?" She wonders.

"You have to, just do it" he cries even more as she can now see his face in the light.

"You tell me why?" Tell me, you tell me why?"

"So i can be with my wife, so i can be with Lucille. You took my Jack away from me and my baby. So now i have to be with Lucille if i die. I should be dead. I have to be dead. And it's supposed to be you. It has to be you. Because i can't do it, i can't live without her. I can't do it i have tried. I can't be like this anymore, so please don't make me stay like this settle it. Settle me and kill me, please" Negan is broke beyond repair, he is worse than dead and Maggie takes notice of it and realizes that she doesn't need to kill him at all.