Chapter 18 - This Means War

--Negan POV--

I enter this shitty ass gas station, and from the looks of it the shithole is falling apart but i do my best to find any type of food or other shit that is of use. I mean there is not much here anymore but i see some dented cans of i have no clue what, probably nasty shit but oh fucking well. It's important i make this quick, i don't want Jack to be alone for too long, so i hurry this along making sure i search the whole place. I find some old books, some more cds. We don't need more of that shit so i leave it behind for now, my poor Jack she would beg me with her cute smile to keep the cds but oh well sorry baby not this time. I snicker to myself as i take a moment to look around.

I make my way over to the counter where i guess the people paid for gas. There is money inside the register, damn i haven't seen money since the start that shit is fucking irrelevant now but it's a faint memory of what was before the world fucking ended. Well there is no use in money anymore so i leave that useless shit behind. Right now we need this food, so i keep a hold of that and keep looking behind this counter. I take notice of a notebook and i set the cans and Lucille down so i can check this puppy out. I'll be damned it's like almost empty notebook, it looks like who ever ran this dump used it to write shit down, but most of the pages are blank and this is perfect for Jack.

My baby girl misses writing shit down, so if i do this i'm like the best person ever and she is so worth that to me. So i stash the notebook inside my pocket, making sure to keep it safe so i can give it to her. I'm not having much luck finding anything else and i think it might be time to get out of here and hit the road.

--Jack POV--

The last thing i remember is hearing my baby cry, and Negan has gone inside that gas station. I was hit in the back of the head, it hurt like a fucking bitch too but i am now vaguely awake and i can hear Theo crying inside the car. I look up through blurry vision to see a man, he looks pretty scary but then a woman comes out of the woods as well. I can hear them arguing back and forth, but they keep things quiet. Negan is inside the store and he can't hear me. Next thing i know is the man is picking me up, shoving me inside a van. I cry and plead with him to stop, Theo cries inside the car.

The unknown man tells the woman to get the baby and i try to wiggle away from him. "No please don't touch my baby please just leave him alone do what you want to me, take the car or anything you want just don't hurt my baby boy" i cry my eyes out as the stranger picks my son up, and she is rough with him initially. This is not fucking okay, both of them will die if i get my hands free. You don't put your slimy, dirty hands on my baby, not in this fucking world. The guy had hogtied my arms so i can barely move.

After giving them both shit, he punches me again in the nose causing it to bleed. The car gets left behind as the last thing i saw was the woman getting inside the van, holding my baby. That bitch is going to fucking die i will slit her goddamn throat if she hurts Theo, but i might kill her just for putting her hands on him. I'm sorry that is ruthless but my son comes before anyone this chick is worthless to me. I can't see shit in the back of this van, my nose continues to bleed and my head is pounding really bad. This fucking sucks, my hands are tied, that woman has my baby boy and Negan is back at the gas station probably worried shitless about us.

I can only imagine how worried he is and i can feel the tears stream down my face, and it's so bad. I wish i could wipe my tears away, i want to hold my baby boy and i want Negan to hold me. No matter where these fuckers are taking me i will kill them, or Negan will find me. I lay on my back till the van comes to a stop, i can hear the woman yelling as Theo cries. "This damn baby won't stop crying" she better not even dare hurt him.

The door opens and the man grabs me with force throwing me out to the ground. The woman stands there holding Theo, i cry wanting so bad to have him in my arms. He looks so scared and he wants me so badly and it hurts that i can't do anything here to help him. "Please, i'm begging you don't hurt my little boy please he is only a baby" i plead as hard as i can. The man pulls a knife out and holds it to my throat.