Chapter 48 - Shocked

-Jack POV-

Sometimes you just get these bad feelings, well this time around this is one of those times. I stand in front of the mirror after waking up and barfing my fucking brains out. Now I'm not a rocket scientist and since I have an 8 month old baby already, I have this feeling why I am sick, and in the morning none the less. It can only mean one thing that I'm pregnant again, and me being as fucking careless and oblivious as I am didn't have Negan pull out since we have been having sex again. So that goes to show that it was only a matter of time before this would happen again. I also didn't realize it till now that my period has been like two or three months late.

This is not really fucking good, I know my body and I can somehow have that gut feeling that I really do have another baby in my stomach. I lift my shirt and behold I can fucking tell, a little bit of weight I have gained already. I'm happy and then not happy, this is not really a good thing to be having another baby when we can hardly take care of Theo. I love my little, sweet baby boy with my life but another one is just to much. But it seems to be a little late for that, by the looks of it I can tell how far along I am, since I have experience knowing about being pregnant and well it turns out I have to be three months by now, a small amount of bump can be seen without my shirt on and I decide that maybe it's best to hide this from Negan right now. I have obviously been pregnant for a while now, so this is a shock to me since I am now only having symptoms, which is strange but oh well.

This might be super easy to hide because when he comes back he's going to get a world of shit from me, that's for fucking sure. He's so careless and stupid sometimes and this has to be the first time he has left me without telling me. I'm not really one to complain when he leaves but this shit's not okay. I have no idea where my husband is and that worries the fuck out of me. The fact that I can't go out and find him either, is pissing me off so badly. And finding out right now that I'm pregnant is just not good, what the hell am I gonna do about this, another little bean. I feel like I should be happy but I'm not, I mean kind of am happy but Negan might take it another way then me.

My thoughts are interrupted by my baby who's not happy at all that mommy left him alone in our bedroom. He always wants to be on mommies hip or daddies and it's not that either one of us mind that but Theo is gonna start being independent so he can learn and grow. Before we know it he will be walking, I can't wait to see that but it will be an adventure considering he will get into everything and now the fact of giving birth again is making me panic. The labor I had with Theo was traumatizing and painful. I can still feel the pain from him coming out of my body but yet again it was still the best thing I had ever done and it was so worth it to give him life and birth.

Now here I am 8 months later, three months pregnant again and damn now that I think about that more it didn't take long for Negan to knock me up again. What a horny bastard he is, I mean I can say that we just can't keep our hands off of each other, we had to be fucking a couple times a week, sometimes twice a night. And yeah there were plenty of times where he pulled out and finished in my mouth but there were also times he didn't and that has now created another baby in the belly. Fuck, I am having so much anxiety now, I have been doing so good with not having any of that but this is all a little much to take in.

I keep thinking of how I am even going to tell Negan about this, he might flip shit and be mad at me but I know him and he will probably just be surprised. I have never once been afraid of him so things will be just fine, at least I think and hope for that. First he has to come back and then I'm going to ring his fucking neck, which him being the way he is will probably dish out some shit to me too. I never like to pick fights with my husband but this makes me so mad that I just have to give him shit for it. It makes me feel like he doesn't give a shit how I feel sometimes.