Chapter 37 - Round Two

Both Jack and Negan lay together out of breath after the steamy session they just had, and it has tired both of them out so much they can hardly stay awake. Theo wakes up and screams which causes Jack to get up, her naked body exposed now but she quickly dresses due to the slight chill in the air. She always makes sure since it seems to be getting colder outside and inside, to keep Theo bundled up and covered when he is not cuddled with her or Negan that way he is safe and warm. The two month old baby could easily freeze and get cold, and Jack is not taking that chance, so protecting him is very crucial.

Negan has been trying to find ways to get some type of heat to keep them warm over the coming winter, which is already proving to be hard and the coldness is going to be difficult to avoid. Without some electric and such, Negan comes to think about how he can heat, there is not place to build any fire and this time he feels that they won't last long without any heat. Theo needs to be kept super warm and Jack being anemic she can easily get sick as well. All of these thoughts are driving him crazy and it makes him so scared and worried about his family being safe.

But for now Jack lets Theo eat to calm him down and his dirty diaper gets cleaned and she takes notice while Negan watches her that Theo's diaper rash has cleared up and that is so amazing. It was really bothering her poor baby boy so now he feels better and his butt is not sore anymore. "Look at you peanut, your bottom feels so much better, yes it does" Jack talks sweetly to him and for the first time In a while, Theo curls his lips to form the cutest little smile he tends to do sometimes. "Aww are you smiling at mommy" Jack kisses his forehead and brings him closer to her body cuddling him close under her chin.

"Damn he is getting so big already, before you know it baby he is gonna be a little man, running around getting into shit, possibly fucking killing shit like his daddy" Negan chuckles as Jack walks back over to lay down with Theo on her chest.

"Oh hell no Negan, this peanut needs to be our little baby forever, he is not allowed to grow up" Jack knows that Theo won't be a baby forever, but she is going to enjoy every moment with him while he is little. The baby has grown a lot since she gave birth to him over two months ago. He is such a little chunky baby now, and Jack is very good at keeping him healthy and fed, cleaned up the best way she can with what they got. Negan thinks all the time about what Jack had been through before he found her and now she is here, and when she found out she was pregnant with Theo back at the sanctuary, Jack was so worried about being a good mom and Negan thinks she is the best mom ever, or that is left in the world now.

"You know baby, I want you to know this that you are the best mom I have ever met, I am so fucking proud of you for giving birth to our son and fighting everyday for him and you are just so fucking amazing and I love you for that, and I know how worried you were about having a baby but you did a great job and Theo is beyond perfect" Jack looks at her husband and never in her life has she met anyone sweeter than him and that was the cutest thing she ever had someone say to her. But all of it was true she is in fact proud of herself for everything she has overcome and Theo being here and healthy has to be her greatest accomplishment, and she is very happy with all of it, and Negan is too.

All she can do is smile and wipe the small tears from under her beautiful hazel eyes, and Negan stares at her and the way Theo is cooing and sucking on his tiny fingers which is always cute, even when he drools on him it doesn't matter, everything the sweet baby does is cute. The girl is at a loss for words right now, she can't even bring herself to respond to him, and that is partly to do with the fact that she is really tired and now she is crying which never helps the fact when she is sleepy. "Negan you're so good to me, like look at this you got me crying my eyes out and you know how emotional I get ugh"

Jack tries to laugh through the tears but she has to be careful while holding onto Theo so he doesn't slip through her arms. "Sorry baby it's all true, you should be proud of yourself because I know how fucking proud I am of you and everything you have overcome" Negan is feeling a little emotional too, and he is usually not like that, he is always so content and not one to cry but Jack makes him feel that way all the time, and no one ever made him feel this way. "I mean Jack you are beyond my wildest dreams, god I love you so fucking much" Jack has to set Theo down now that he fell asleep again, so that she can get some rest too.