Chapter 62 - Living Proof

The smell of cooking bacon is making Jack's mouth water and she sits and waits while Negan cooks her breakfast, since she's still recovering from labor, eating key nutrients is essential for her body. Negan being the sweet guy he is or tries to be offers to help his girl with all the things she wants to do, also going out to pick stuff from the garden, he knows that Jack doesn't feel to good and he wants to help her where he can, mostly with the babies to.

"Alright baby, got some bacon coming right up for ya and whatever else this is" he chuckles placing a couple strips on a small plate for her. "Looks pretty fucking good if I say so myself, that damn pig is making me one happy guy" he also sits down with Jack while she holds onto Iris who just got done eating milk and Theo is sitting with Negan eating some oranges now that he's done with applesauce, he was begging for more food so that is what he got. "I was damn right, this is some good shit"

Jack gives him that look because there he is cussing in front of the babies again. "Babe, please don't" she gestures with her finger to Theo who is preoccupied anyways but he can still hear when his daddy is talking.

"Sorry, I forget" he smiles and Theo says something and Jack has to listen as he says it again. One word is coming out his mouth and it's a bad word, this is not happening. "Shitty" is all the baby boy says. "Oh, no" Negan says after hearing what his son just said.

"Okay, he just said shitty, um I knew this would happen" Jack is getting pissy but she is holding Iris and doesn't want to upset her baby or Theo, because he doesn't know it's wrong. "We have to like correct him I don't want him to say that, see what I meant by we have to be careful" she shakes her head, angry at the fact that this is not fine. "He is gonna repeat things so easily"

"Baby girl, calm down it's okay we just have to tell him it's not nice to say that word and then I guess we can't swear in front of him anymore" she looks at him like he is right and he is. There's not much they can do but correct their son not to say that and hopefully it's just a one time incident, because Jack doesn't want Theo to have a potty mouth like herself and Negan, who has the biggest one.

"Theo honey come over here to mommy" Theo stands on his feet as Negan sets him down and the baby makes his way over to his mommy. He does good but falls, and then he screams his head off so Jack hands Iris over to her man real quick so she can check her boy. "You're okay Theo, mommy's got you" he swears again saying that word. "Theo, no honey you can't say that word it's bad, that's a bad word okay peanut, you can say mama and dada but not that word" Theo then says mama. "Good boy, yes you are see show daddy that you're a good boy and we don't say bad words" Theo is put back down and he sits on the floor not wanting to walk again since he fell. The baby is still getting used to walking on his feet, so he goes a little and panics then falls but Jack is usually always with him.

"Wow, you were not lying our kid is gonna be a spitfire like his mom, I just hope this little girl turns out to be just like her brother"

"Really, you think Negan, look at Theo already swearing just like you, I swear that you're both the same person" she giggles, knowing exactly that they're so much alike. "It's true, Theo's not like me he is you and I think that Iris is gonna be like me, but be more attached to you I mean look at her already she wants you to hold her all the time, more than me and it was the other way around with Theo"

Jack's a little jealous but Iris is attached to mama too, it just seems that now since Jack's kind of sick and trying to recover that Negan has her more, and Theo is more or less growing out of being hooked to the hip. Regardless of that though, Theo is a severe mamas boy, and he probably always will be, so he is still quite fond of Jack wanting her all the time, but now that he is not breastfed anymore it's getting better and he is sleeping a whole lot more.