Chapter 23 - Unfamiliar

It's the calmness of Negan's arms around her that keep her safe right now and after their big fight there is not anything but forgiveness now. Jack is sure in the morning when they both wake up they can talk things out like they always do and make it better. But for now since Theo is finally sleeping and not crying for the first time in hours, the couple decides to sleep now that they are laying together without a care in the world. Jack is beyond happy that her and Negan have come back together now, and this just goes to show how true it is that they are soul mates for life and they can over come anything because of the strong love they bond.

The whole night both Negan and Jack sleep so well that they almost sleep through Theo waking up very early for his usual morning feeding. After Jack takes care of her baby she lays back down nearly on top of Negan's body, and he loves that feeling of her being very close so he grins and kisses her forehead before closing his eyes for a few more hours of sleep. Jack is plagued for once with good dreams in fact she makes cute little noises that cause Negan to wake and watch her how she is dreaming and things get a little intense.

Jack thrashes slightly, and Negan is sure she is having sex dreams because of the tiny moans she is making. He shakes his head and just allows her to enjoy the what he hopes is good dreams, or the sex dream that is. After a while, she stops and by that time Negan can't go back to sleep and he just lays calming Jack as she sleeps so soundly and peacefully. She truly has such radiant beauty, even though neither one of them have showered lately, she looks gorgeous to him even in the ugliest of conditions. Her hair can be greasy and tangled and her breath can smell bad, he still loves her so damn much and that shit does not matter to him at all.

Negan makes sure Jack is warm and that Theo is okay and pretty soon she will wake up and Theo will too, then they can figure out what to do next. For now he lets her rest and he thinks for a little until Jack moves and she is now awake. Jack rubs her heavy eyes and she realizes that she is straddling Negan and he tries to act like he is not phased but he really is. He wakes up to his super hot wife on top of him and there is no better way to wake up then that. "Good morning beautiful"

"Hi" Jack smiles and leans down to kiss his lips so desperately she bites his lip but in the sexy way he likes. "I love you...so much" Jack whispers between their kisses and Negan moves his hands to her ass, squeezing gently but it goes no further. This is just a little make out session, because he has promised not to rush her again and he is sticking to it.

"I fucking love you too baby, i guess...this means...oh fuck" Jack really grinds herself against his crotch but she stops, mostly because she feels bad for teasing him. She continues to litter his face and neck with kisses before leaning up and resting her hands against his bare chest. She still resides on his lap, but she stops to listen to what he is going to say.

"What were you saying" she giggles. "Sorry baby i got a little carried away but proceed with your whatever you were saying"

"Oh well i was saying...he places his hands on her waist to steady her while she looks down to her husband waiting so patiently. "I guess this means all this shit is fucking forgiven right?"

"Oh for fucking sure Negan, i love you and i don't want to fight anymore..i mean i hate it so much and i am sorry for what i said, i didn't mean anything please know that baby" Jack frowns and crosses her arms and Negan looks at her with sorry eyes. He is sorry too, he never wants her to hurt again or be upset at him or anything he says.

"No baby i'm the one who is sorry, i'm such a fucking dick to you and our son he needs both of us more than anything so i say we just forget it happened, i'm not going to dwell on it anymore because i love you and i need to take care of both of you and that is what i'm going to fucking do" he chuckles. "Besides we are safe inside here from the dead, those assholes that took you are fucking dead as door nails so we're good baby i say we stay here for now maybe we can find some good shit here yet"