Hey I got a Question

Who do you think is the hottest character in Overwatch?

I'm a curious George right now and I just wanted to see what everyone thinks.

Personally, it's McCree for me because of my type in guys is three things:

1.) Chiseld face.

2.) Light hair.

3.)Light eyes.

(Bonus points for cool accent tho)

McCree might have brown eyes and hair but IN REALITY I WILL NEVER FIND MY TYPE AND I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY FUTURE HUSBAND BEING AVERAGE LOOKING. 

If I get one at least...

Also lowkey rant time:

Why are there so much fanart of Sigma trying to be sexy? I know I had a one month crush on Soldier:76 but Sigma is just Mr.Rogers.

Which he legit is btw have you heard his voice interaction with the other characters? HE'S SO GENUINELY NICE IT WARMS MY HEART. 

Love who you want to love, but I'm a bit shook not gonna lie. I didn't expect people to like Sigma enough to draw him in sexy mid life crisis clothing. I thought he would be like Torbuern becuase I have never seen him drawn sexy and I think that it's best that I don't.

Also I would like to see Sigma as a young person just to see how hot he was before he became the human version of the muppet Sam Eagle.

Maybe Moira can give him botox.....

OK ANYWAYS which Overwatch character would you bang? Comment below!

It has to be one tho, not all of them.

And I don't care if you are sexually attracted to Bastion's bird I want to know which character makes you heart flutter and gush at how beautiful they are.

Ok bye