B.O.B x Reader: The Day We Met Part Four (THE FINALE)

Y/N made B.O.B cry.

Reader POV:

I ran into my apartment with tear in my eyes, yet again I have failed at love. Never again will I open up my heart to that hunky metal bastard. 

Was it something I said? Did I push it too far by wanting to stick around by his side? Does he even feel the way I feel about him? 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH." I cried in confusion, for I don't know why.

I flopped onto my cheap af couch, soaking the cushion in my salty tears. This couch seems to be the only thing that'll be there for me now. I held onto it tightly, pretending it was a giant stuffed bear. "Couch, you are the only one for me." I sobbed.

Suddenly, the front door was kicked down brutally. I looked up to see my former crush, B.O.B.

"HOLY FUCK!" I yelled.

"HEY WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" my next door neighbor yelled back.

"SHUT UP DARRELL YOU DON'T HAVE A GIANT ROBOT KICKING DOWN YOUR DOOR NOW DO YA!?!" (sorry if your reading this and your name is Darrell) 

With my argument settled, I turned my attention towards B.O.B. Streaks of oil were on his metal cheeks, his green eyes staring at me with sorrow. The feeling of guilt crept over my mind. His feet moved towards me slowly, carefully walking over the mess he made on the hard wood floor. I sat up from the couch, curious on what brought him here. WAS IT MEEE?!? No that's ridiculous, he probably wants to kill me... WAIT NO I DON'T WANT TO DIE THIS WAY! 

Grabbing a near by pillow, I slammed that mothertrucker right on his mustache. He didn't flinch. "Dang it," I huffed, "What are you going to do now? Kill me? Leaving me heartbroken is painful enough." My tears ran down my cheeks, my head sank into my hands. What more could this ominc want from me?

Then I saw it.

His two metal hands forming a heart. 

He then pointed at me.

"I love you."

My heart screamed in awe, I literally jumped up from the couch to hug him. He hugged back, holding me securely in his bulky, silver arms. I giggled in glee with my new found love for this mustached boulder hat robotic butler.

With my newfound confidence, I pressed my lips onto his metal lips (cause he sorta does have lips). My hand touched his face, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Weird enough, his face seemed to feel warmer. OH MY GOD I MADE HIM BLUSH!

Now that my confidence died, I backed away from him all flustered. "I'm so-" Glancing back at him, I noticed that he wasn't moving. Wait. What? His grass green eyes didn't blink for a moment, not even once. Was he inviting me into a staring contest? "B.O.B, are you ok?"

I waved my hand in front of his face. Nothing.

"OH NO I BROKE HIM!" My mind now going into a spiral. WHERE DO I EVEN PUT HIS BODY? IN THE RECYCLING BIN OR DO I SELL HIM ON EBAY? DO OMNICS GET BURIALS OR DO THEY GET A WINDOWS 10 UPGRADES?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But then he blinked so I was all like "phew ok thank the robo heavens"

*6 hours later*

So it turns out B.O.B chose me over a life of crime. He ran away from his boss lady and tracked down my location to find me in my apartment. Now he's my boyfriend! Goodbye couch, there's someone else that there for me and it's B.O.B bish!

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" screamed Darrell my next door neighbor again.

"THIS IS WHY YOU'RE SINGLE DARRELL!" I screamed back.

B.O.B put his hand over my shoulder, the coldness of his fingers cooling me down from my annoying neighbor. We both laid on the couch, cuddling each other to bits. The Tv played a sappy love story from the 90s, making the mood even more romantic. 

Being here with him, in my crappy apartment and laying on my cheap couch makes me feel like the happiest person alive. Then the weight from both of us broke my couch.

The End.