🦋Prologue🦋

The night was coming to a close but soon would follow a heinous act that would damn humanity for all eternity.

Angelique Morningstar was putting her baby boy to bed before her husband would get back from the doctors with baby Zeon. Little Lucifer was a blessing to her, the love she felt around him gave her such joy and she would fight any of those religious fanatics to protect her young boy.

His little red eyes finally close and all that could be heard was small snores coming from the cot. She giggled yo herself thinking how she ever got so lucky. Meeting a God, falling in love and marrying him. She loved Leonardo with her entire being even if she was a mere mortal.

She finished her study and was off to bed until she heard it. The chanting of people getting closer and closer to her.

To Lucifer.

Upon expecting she saw the bishop and his followers getting close to her cottage by the fields and decided to act quickly. It was her mother instinct to act accordingly, she managed to secure a bag filled with Lucifer's stuff and without waking him she placed the boy in a basket.

The boy stirred in his sleep, "Hush my sweet boy. You must be quiet." The Demon opened his eyes and saw his beautiful mother speak to him. "My sweet little boy, these mortals do not know what they are doing but don't harm those blinded by the light but embrace them and teach, show them what it means to be human." The words spoken by his mother resonated deep within Lucifer and that was the last time he saw her before she ran to the edge of the forest and placed him in a small cave. One last kiss and she ran back ignoring the cries of her dear son.

"Forgive me Lucifer."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Leonardo Mornigstar was beyond shock when he saw the massacre of his home and all he built was gone. Scattered to the wind, his wife, home and child gone.

The remains of his wife were nothing more then ashes, he couldn't even salvage one tiny thing from her. It pained him but he couldn't do nothing. The laws prevented him from harming the humans unless he sent them to a place where they can be punished for their sins.

Lucifer was found unscathed much to Leonard's delight and decided no harm shall come from either of his children. Zeon was weaker than Lucifer and therefore could never rule, it wasn't in his blood but Lucifer has the hate to drive him to punish those human scum.

And so came forth Hell.

A place where souls and demons resign and where Lucifer shall rule for all of eternity.

Leonardo took his other son and gave him his own land and much to his dismay he has to leave his sons and focus on the bigger picture. Seeing those who killed his wife burn in hellfire.

Until then he sits upon his throne in the sky and listens to the worthless prayers the mortals spew out of their hatred mouths.

Soon.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Little backstory about Lucifer and his mother. Along with the introduction of his father Leonardo whom Lucifer despises and you'll see throughout certain chapters why.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■