🌷Chapter 54🌷

Salem POV:

"And that folks is how I'm still here, yes there's a lot of unanswered questions but let's focus on the real news about having a new king. It's our pleasure to announce our son Blaze will take the mantel of king after we are gone." The people all cheer and clap much to my delight otherwise there would've been a problem. "I expect you to be at his coronation soon with praise and welcoming him as your new leader. Goodbye." I exist the stage as Lucifer joins me to head to our chamber.

"Always were the better speaker, don't know how you do it?" He says getting undressed.

"Imagine everyone as ants that way it seems like you're talking to no-one but enough of me speaking because you and I both know I'd rather be screaming." I strip naked and practically pounce on Lucifer's cock.

"FUCK SALEM! Shit I'm still sore from last night." So am I if I'm honest but I'm way too horny to not get fucked once more. "Such a slut aren't you?"

"Fuck yes." His thick cock perfectly impales my hole hitting me in all the right spots. "I could never get tired of this...ever." my hole was made to fit like a glove around him and I'm glad I can take his toughness. "Fuck I love you Lucifer truly."

"You know I do too." He kisses me roughly and plows me into the bed whilst spanking my ass with his hands. "Love how you turn a nice pink colour after I slap you."

His cock swells bigger and feel my walls expand to accommodate for the new size that definitely fills me up good, Lucifer is everything to me and the fact I almost forgot him was insane but damn if I thought Zeon would help me after all I did to him maybe right now isn't the time to speak about my brother-in-law. "I'm going to cum inside that hole and fill it to the brim again." My cock has already spilled my seed on the sheets beneath me and I start feeling the warm cum blow inside me with Lucifer groaning behind me. "I don't think I can go another round you sly incubus." He kisses my cheeks.

"I agree I'm bloody spent." We clear our body clean and just spend a few moments in silence, we like to savour the love or just saying nothing means more than actually saying something. "So when you were in my head...did you snoop around?" I ask wanting to know the truth as my supreme told me he heard some arguing going on between the brothers. "I just want you to be honest with me Lucy."

"I was tempted but Zeon told me otherwise he actually made a lot more sense then I thought."

"What was tempting for you to see inside my head?"

He pauses before answering, "Your biggest regret...I don't know why but I had doubts that it would be me, in hind sight that was stupid of me to believe such delusion." Lucifer is the biggest blessing in my life that without him I'd be whoring myself out to unfit mortals. "It was wrong of me to believe that or even try to break inside what is clearly personal to you, I just wanted to know if you'd ever tell me...but I know that you don't have to."

"Oh Lucifer you could never be anything negative in my mind I fucking love you dumbo remember that besides my biggest regret has nothing to do with you or anything like that...it was mostly taking the life I have for granted I mean all I've done for centuries is rule where I could be doing much more with helping those who need it, our power could destroy evil that threatens weaker individuals...I know this might sound mad but there's more to Hell then meets the eye and we've seen proof of that so I was wondering that maybe we could become explores and haunt down evil." I propose to Lucifer.

"What happened to the quiet life?"

"Please that was never going to suit us but I didn't say we had to abondened that scenario just certain days we can go out and venture the rest of the realm whilst taking days off, I'd only do this if you're with me every step of the way."