🌷Chapter 47🌷

Lucifer POV:

I didn't know it would be possible for me to experience a love again without Salem but I'm glad I don't have to. My heart led me to find my dove stranded in the Chaos Realm covered in dirt and looking confused but I started getting paranoid when he sensed me and ran, at first I thought it was harmless fun but it turns out to be far worse.

Having someone you love not remember you is heart breaking.

Not only do you suffer from seeing their face and reliving the good memories but you know you can't do anything because they aren't the same...it's even crueler then death.

Salem doesn't know who I am nor how vital our bond is to each other it's like starting fresh from day 1 but I'm not ready to start over especially as this time it's much more harder. My need to hold him, touch, kiss and other naughty things will come at a halt as I don't want to scare him off with such actions.

I believe I've developed a fear...something that never happens to me until the day I lost my dove, what if he doesn't love me? What if after all the effort I put into making him remember us for nothing and I'm left alone once more? I wouldn't know what to do...

I have to help him otherwise I not only lose Salem but I lose a part of me forever. It's pertinent we get him help so I can revive some hidden memories that hopefully will have a ripple effect causing him to remember and become my Salem.

Right now my dove is cleaned and resting on our bed as I watch over him. He still looks stunning in his sleep and I love watching the slow rise of his chest and the soft beating of his heart, things that help me sleep when I've awoken his presence relaxes me and knowing now I'll have to be very careful with advancing sexually towards him. Last thing I need is for him to jump into heat without us reconciling his memory or maybe a good pounding will help but that's just me being horny.

I let my dove sleep and cast a spell on our chambers to prevent anyone from entering or leaving so hopefully Salem doesn't panic when he's there alone.

I take time to head to my study trying to find any books or information that could help reverse the memory loss or better yet any easy way to redo all this damage, Salem doesn't know how he survived so I hope after he's back to normal he can spill the tea on that.

I'll be honest I hate reading.

I get bored fast I mean who enjoys reading tons and tons of words? I know I don't however given the current situation my new hobby is going to become reading so that this process can be less aggravating. I've skimmed past most books that talk about memory loss but none are giving me the answers I need to help cure it. I know I won't be able to live without my precious dove so I have to find another way too bad Asmodeus is on a mini vacation with Levi, although I hate the fish boy I can't help but feel happy that they are growing close, he could've been a big help.

The door to my study knock and a guard enters. "Your Grace...we have an unexpected visitor here..." Oh great just what I need right now.

"I'm busy and unless this person is of utmost importance then I have no time to meet, tell whoever is out there that I'm unavailable at the moment." I go back to reading.

"My King it's your...brother Zeon..." Of course he had to show up. "He says it's urgent."

"Very well. Bring the bastard here."

"Right away your Grace."

I pour myself a stronger drink then usual probably because of the headache I'm about to receive from Zeon, I know he'll bitch and moan about how he wants to sit on my council and other diplomatic matters in which I don't care about but will grant if it means he leaves me alone. Speaking of the rat he enters causally taking in my study room.