🌷Chapter 9🌷

◇Lucifer POV◇

Waking up to the warm sensation of my cock being swallowed is the only way to start the day as I crack my eyes open in the dimmly lit room to see my baby bobbing his head up and down my shaft. "Morning to you too." I stretch feeling my cock hit the back of his throat and small vibrations from his mouth as he tries saying morning back, I see his own hands seem to be working on his own cock that's dripping wet so I hope Leviathan doesn't mind us tearing his sheets. Salem's perfect technique of giving the best blowjob is immaculate maybe it's his incubus genes allowing him to be this phenomenal but I'm not complaining as I thrust my hips in the air face fucking him although he gags that doesn't deter him from sucking harder until I reach my climax and shoot my load down his throat. "I'll never get bored of that tongue." He licks his own hands tasting his own realise as soft kisses are planted on my chest till he reaches my lips where I invite him for a kiss not minding my taste in his mouth, obviously my cock hardens when I feel his dripping hole rub against me.

"This will be the only time we'd get to fuck so you better get all your stress out now before we head to sea." I take Salem's hips and penetrate him deeply causing him to gasp out loud in shock as he perfectly arches his back whilst bouncing hard on me. "Yes...Harder Lucifer." Those eyes sparkle igniting me to comply with his request as he falls back on the bed getting drilled as hard as I can, I feel his anal walls clench down on me but no way am I cumming soon as I slip my cock out teasing his outer ring. "Why you're stopping?" He whines from feeling empty.

"I want this to last long so we are gonna have more fun." Before Salem says anything I lift his hips up allowing me to see his pink hole and my tongue instantly invades it.

"AH your tongue feels sooooo good." He loses himself as I work on eating his ass making those moans get higher and louder I could only imagine how Leviathan jerking off to the free sounds of my dove is making that is honestly so hot. I keep diving my tongue inside pulling his hole open with my fingers allowing me to wiggle around freely and cause him to go crazy with lust. "In please put it IN!" he seems to be driven insane with ecstasy as his pleadings become demanding.

"Do it yourself baby...ride me like a good boy." Salem pushes me down the bed showing off some dominance then picks up my python and sinks on it till he's securely seated on me. "You always feel tight no matter how much I fuck you." The sounds of skin slapping against one another probably is echoed down the hall along with Salem moaning, his mouth is open with drool leaking from the sides as his cock is just begging for a realise.

"I love feeling you inside me...ngh...so...hot..." He exclaims as I pick up the pace feeling the burning itch to explode. "I love your cock." His dirty talk is sending me and I don't think I can hold on longer.

"Jerk yourself off baby let's fun together." He matches my pace as the room is filled with pleasure as I bury myself to the hilt and spill my cum into his channel, Salem's cum drips out onto my chest as his tongue cleans up his mess whilst teasing my nipples. "Let me see that ass." He moves off me presenting those juicy thick butt cheeks. "Spread them I wanna see my cum spill out." He shyly goes to do so and I see his gaping hole leak my cum out. "Good boy come here." He turns round leaning into my chest ad I lift us up into the shower were we quickly clean ourselves then get dressed.

Salem is cleaning his whip swords getting rid of the dried blood that's stained on it whilst I overview the map spotting for any dangers that could await us, from the looks of things it seems rather safe and our next location isn't in anyone's terrority so we shouldn't be trespassing whilst we're at sea.

My only concern is when we arrive at the Elf borders because they don't seem to like me or any demon that associates with me. Their personal beef with me won't stop me from achieving my goal so if push comes to shove you can bet I'll be pushing.