🌷Chapter 5🌷

♡Salem POV♡

According to what Troye has told us about finding the lost mother we must head towards an ancient Forrest known to many to be cursed hence the dramatic name Forbidden Forrest although it doesn't scare me I've been warned that it's name should be taken seriously as many who've travelled have never returned. It sounds cliche but I'm not one to ignore signs of danger so I'll be more cautious if this so call Forrest is dangerous.

Lucifer has been sharpening his battleaxe that he forged himself from the actual scales of dead dragons which is known to be a strong mentable material that can then be crafted into a multitude of things. He's also made sure that our attire was for travelling therefore he made the designers make it out of light material for quick action or if we need to flee our clothing shouldn't get the worst of us. This mission means a lot to him finally freeing his mother and making his family whole again has been lingering in his thoughts for some time, I just wished he'd ask for help but nope not Lucifer his pride gets the best of him even if I plead with him I only get a fraction of the puzzle so we need more communication skills.

Couple counselling anyone?

As he goes to take a quick shower I take the opportunity to go to my weapon walls and pick out my two beautiful swords, unlike most people who wield one I like to up the factor as well as have a hidden element put in as a surprise. The swords are also whips in disguise able to separate into a long line of sharp blades easy for long distance attacks making it a personal favourite of mine, I strap them to my garter belt and pack some potions that have finished brewing in my cauldron each having its own unique effect on the drinker. It'll come in handy when we need an extra boost.

Lucifer comes out of the steamy shower and disgards his towel showing off his firm buttocks as he picks out his suit. "I know you're staring dear." He turns with a smirk on his face.

"Of course I am I not only admire your cock but that ass too." I joke closing the space between us. "I would get on my knees but we have places to be so chop chop Lucy." I kiss his cheeks returning to my brewery set in the background I hear clothes ruffling whilst I concentrate on pouring this liquid carefully into it's designated jar. Lucifer buttons his crimson shirt then puts on his black vest on top completing the look whilst his bottom half is plain black just like his leather trench coat with small red detailing on the sides of his arm. Kind of a damper look but it works.

"Ready?" As I place the bottle in my endless bag and secure it on my back.

"Let's do this." He grabs hold of his battleaxe placing it securely on his back then existing our chamber to meet up with Axel and Troye who are cooped up in the open space where we hold our council meetings. They greet us both as we take our seats.

"I'm guessing you're ready to leave now." Axel says me and Lucifer nod.  "Great your dragons should know where to take you and once there be wary some creatures don't do well with foreigners and they might kill in sight. However you might be lucky and encounter other species most commonly known as Faires."

"Fairies? As in like Tinkerbell?" I question cause if so they won't be a problem.

"Not like Tinkerbell unfortunately but they're known to be passive unless you do something to provoke them. They may be small but they make up for it in numbers."

"Noted don't fuck with the fairies." Lucifer says.

"They could aid you in your journey all you need to do is perform a task for them proving your loyalty and they should normally send one of their own to be a guide." Troye adds on as I imprint that in my mind.

"As long as you're passive they'll be no problem. As for the creatures just avoid them unless you must kill them but chose wisely and don't go on a rampage, the last thing we need is an entire species eradicated cause of your blood thirst." Axel says mostly directed to Lucifer who seems to already be glaring at the vampire king before Lucy can butt in I speak up.