🌷Chapter 50🌷

Lucifer POV:

With Salem under Nethermore's watch I can finally go out and seek Blaze's aid in order to speed the recovery of Salem's memory loss, although I'm worried about how his reaction to seeing me there and the fact that his father is alive. Makes things highly complicated.

I'm thankful Salem is remembering small stuff like how he's allergic to chocolate and found that out when he accidentally ate some luckily nothing to serious happened but it shows the effect of memory loss is leaving him, hopefully with Blaze it jogs up the recover so I can have my old dove back. I must say it's refreshing to have a second chance at loving him again. I wasn't the best during our relationship but this is a blessing in disguise in where I can treat Salem with more love and respect he deserves.

I enter the wolf's forrest and greeted by some members of the pack including the twin alphas Beau and Rouge.

"Lucifer we are deeply sorry about what happened and will help with any arrangements necessary for the funeral." Beau says polity as he gives me a hug. "Salem really impacted the wolf community positively and we owe him a lot."

"He's right Salem helped expand our borders and now we have grown exponentially big, thanks to your mate." Rouge adds on.

"He did have a soft spot for fluffy things and I appreciate your gratitude but I'm here to meet with Blaze...for some family business."

"Oh of course poor boy has been miserable and refuses to eat or communicate with anyone, it's stressing Wiccan out and straining their bond." Beau informs me making me feel guilty that he's suffering and I've been with the person he thinks is dead for almost a week.

"Not too mention little Atlas who tried helping but nothing happened sadly. We hope you're words can inspire some strength to lift him up." Rouge says.

"I do hope so...I have things I need to apologize for but most importantly I have another problem that I'll tell once I've spoken to Blaze first." The twins nod.

"You know your way to the pack house?" I nod recognising the big manor in the distance. "And do excuse Wiccan if he holds some animosity towards you, we don't know why he refuses to tell us. Let's just hope your conversation goes well and this can be resolved quickly."

"Thanks Beau and you too Rouge. I'm sorry that I'm effecting your family too with this."

"Nonsense Lucy you've lost a mate just like our father...we've seen what that can do to people and we understand, just makes things right." Rouge smiles taking his brother and leaving me to enter the house.

The manor is quiet but that's to be expected when all three members are suffering in their own way. I decided before I meet Blaze I should check on Wiccan and Atlas to make sure they are doing well.

I start of with the small wolf in his room whimpering to his mate through a portal.

"You don't get it Belphegor both my parents aren't communicating...I'm scared what if they break up?" The innocent child cries.

"Atlas listen to me my sweet puppy that's not going to happen. For one you're parents are mates and their bond is unbreakable just like ours so them not talking won't damage their bond, yes it can cause some unwanted problems but long term they'll get over it." His mate speaks wisely. "Two both are sharing the same pain and you being a strong empath it effects your emotions too so I want you to relax and practice drawing to calm yourself."

"Ok."

"That's a good puppy and don't worry when we reunite I'll give you all the cuddles you want."

"Really?" He questions innocently.

"You know it." Belphegor looks and sees me lurking in the door way. "Atlas I believe you have a visitor so I'll be on my way." Atlas turns and gasps when he sees me standing.