🌷Chapter 7🌷

◇Lucifer POV◇

I oddly didn't think I'd be on my way to save a bunch of nameless fairies but here I am strolling through the Forrest to find the cliff where they're hidden, Salem informed me of the beast that attacked him and gave me all the details that sparked a lot of new thoughts. These creatures seem to be fused with a body meaning the person behind these ludicrous experiments have total control over the hybrid monster and it gives me an unsettling feeling that we might encounter more when we reach my mother's whereabouts. I'm still figuring what the hell I have that could possibly endanger me but that's for another time as we come across what looks to be a guarded entrance.

"Guess she was right about the Orcs they seem to be little security protecting the prisoners." Salem says.

"They must be getting something out of it otherwise why else join a ambiguous cause." Orcs are prideful creatures who like their own freedom hence why most detest me and won't follow my laws. "Only one way to find out I got the left."

"I got the right." Salem launches himself in the sky twirling around elegantly whilst wielding his whips and as the Orcs are distracted by his grace I teleport close to the green freak battleaxe in hand and attack. The Orc doesn't see me so when I stike his neck the beast turns swinging around in pain trying to get some hits on me but failing due to the blood lost, I toy around the creature teasing him until I've had my fun and decapitate the head whilst I see Salem draining the blood from his Orc and creating a messy scene on the ground. "What I did the job?" We break through the protected gate and enter the cliff where it seems to have an elevator going down to deeper levels.

Once in we put our body on high alert anticipating more Orcs arrivals but once on the lower level the door reveals a dark mine shaft that has light at the end of the tunnel but also we hear voices, we travel lightly weapons in hands as we approach where the beam of light is coming from and we see it's from lit torches that are placed around a pit that is dug down. It's what's happening down in the pit that answers my question about why the Orcs would want to work with someone else and that's for food and sex. Some fairies are kept in caged whilst others are shackled and being brutally raped by these horrid creatures hearing their pained voices cry out for mercy is sick even for me, Salem's eyes are glowing heated with fire but I grab his attention.

"We have to free the fairies first before slaughtering those cunts." I see how ready he is to jump in but we don't want to fight without a good plan of escape, then a genius mind comes along. "Remember that spell you said you learnt from Asmodeus?" He nods at the memory of when him and our grandson where both playing around with different spells. "Didn't he find one to freeze time temporarily?" Salem's face lights up as I step back watching those irises glow bright blue as he chants out.

"TEMPUS INFINTUM!" All around us the actions of both the Orcs and fairies slow down meaning it worked. "Hurry I can't hold this for a long time." I see him struggle to hold on to time so I make no mistake and fall down to the pit where I see that there are more faires in heading.

The Queen didn't give us any clue of what her son looked like so I'm hoping he's here and not dead or eaten, I throw my battleaxe to hit every lock on the caged and shackles freeing the fairies I then help the fairies who are being assulated by slitting open the throats of the Orcs commuting the act. I look up back at Salem who has blood spilling from his eyes making me work overtime as I grab the fairies and put them in a position where they can easily run to safety. "L-Lucifer..." Salem whispers out. "C-can't hold-" he groans when time is put back in place where everyone seems dicombulated but there's no time.

"RUN YOU STUPID FAIRIES TO THE ELEVATOR NOW!" I shout out as the climb up the ladder to safety whilst I handle all the Orcs in here. "Let's tango you ugly skullfuckers." That seems to do the tricks as they surround me attempting to harm me but I diffuse into mist blinding them as I turn back to my form successfully hitting each of them with my axe. "Make it fun for me you little weasels." I torment the green giants as they two coke from the back trying to jump me but I quickly avoid that and watch as they bash heads with one another. "I must admit you are fun entertainers but now you must die vermin." I soar into the sky setting my axe on fire and as I descend hitting the ground it breaks everything beneath it making the Orcs fall to their demise, I should've been more wary as the cliff seems to be caving in and Salem is still weak so I rush to his side and fly up evading the falling debris and making it to the outside where I'm greeted with many Orcs as well as the emerald lion.