🌷Chapter 8🌷

Linken POV:

I can't believe I'm riding a carriage with the king of Hell like it's so overwhelming seeing him in all his glory and not to mention his mate Salem who it pretty awesome as well. I didn't think I would ever come to seeing them let alone joining them in a quest guess dreams do come true.

There were stories about the great civil war brewing between the brothers of Hell and how the people turned against the monarch but Lucifer and Salem both saved their kingdom and destroyed Zeon although Salem did burn a whole lot of people I guess it was a small price to pay to force people back into submission, it doesn't change the fact that they are here with me a fairy. I was hopeless after I was kidnapped and enslaved by those fucking Orcs who harvests our fairy dusts whilst raping us, I'm beyond thankful that my people didn't allow me to get assulated as they bravely traded places with me which always broke me inside especially when they didn't deserve it at all so when we saved by my heroes I couldn't just let them be overthrown by a bunch of bootlicking Orcs therefore I helped buying enough time for Salem to wake up and Lucifer to avoid the swarm.

It's unreal seeing the king himself I mean he looks much more different then the stories described him. His skin isn't red unless he transforms into his other form which was pretty badass seeing him rip the Orcs to shred, he isn't ugly in fact he's well off from it those stories don't do the justice needed encase what I'm be holding.

"Pry your eyes away from my face kid." He says coldly not even looking at me.

"S-sorry it's just that you are...well...nice looking." I stutter out making him raise an eyebrow.

"Nice looking?"

"Uh huh nice looking unless you want me to not say that then I won't because you're the king and technically I'm your subject or however that goes and I'm gonna shut up now." I stupid rant out.

"Yes you should it's already bad enough we are delayed for saving your people that we might not make it to the Sea of Blood until sunrise tomorrow." He spits out. "To make matters worse my dove is unconscious and the only form of communication is with a toddler."

"HEY I'm not that young in fact I'm considered mature for my age thank you very much."

"Well you sure bicker like a child." He mutters under his breathe.

"I heard that you know us fairies are good at hearing."

"But seems like you aren't good at staying quiet."

"I'll show you quiet from now I'll be like a phantom silent but deadly." He looks like he was gonna say something but stops himself as I try keep my mouth shut but couldn't help admire his battleaxe. "May I ask a question?"

"Not even 5 seconds wow."

"Your battleaxe is really cool can I hold it?" I plead fluttering my wings which is the fairy equilvate to puppy eyes.

"You sure it's not crush your feeble body it's pretty heavy and your boney arms might snap then your mother will give me an earful or probably your father."

"I'm not that weak you know."

"Let's make a little bet shall we little fairy?" I nod listening. "You wield my battleaxe with no problems and I'll any of your questions from now until the Sea of Blood however if you fail you'll remain silent like death. Got it?"

"You underestimate my strength." He pulls his axe out using one hand then placing it on mine when I try to lift it up I see my error and soon realise maybe he was right as my body leans back from the weight of the heavy weapon throwing me off the carriage.