🌷Chapter 23🌷

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK:

THE DEMON AND THE OMEGA.

FOR SOME CONTEXT IF YOU WANT.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

《Blaze POV》

"Do you have to leave Wic? Atlas is well old enough plus he has his mate as well." I beg my husband to stay one more day before he and my son goes back to their pack for a few weeks, I know it's selfish but I hate being apart from Wiccan. "One more day pup and then you can go."

"I promised my parents we'd leave tonight and you know how pumped Atlas is about this plus he too is leaving behind his mate so it's tough on all of us Blaze. I'll make it up to you as soon as we get back...I'll even dress up like last time." He whispers in my ear and memories flood back to when he wore the lingerie I brought and we had a heated night of pure intense love, Wiccan knows how to get his way. "I'll take your lust filled look as a yes."

"Fine I guess just gonna miss my little puppy for some time."

"I will too but we can always talk through our link if you're bored and you still have Aurora and Asmodeus." Our other two children both with incredible gifts, Aurora being a succubus where as Asmodeus is a demon.

"We both know that the two of them won't survive together without trying to kill each other."

"I have full faith that both will be distracted and won't notice each other and if they do then I trust you'll sort them out. Anyways I need to pack and make sure Atlas is done too." He gives me a kiss on the lips before ushering me out the door. "And I love you!" He shouts before slamming the door on my face...charming as ever.

I head downstairs catching my little girl sneaking in a new man who sees me glaring at the two of them.

"Uh....Rora..."

"Shush I told you my dad's are probably fucking like mad men so we have time." Well she's not lying there me and Wiccan do love our sex. "Plus what they don't know won't kill them."

"You're right it won't kill us but it'll definitely piss us off." She mutters a shit under her breathe before flinging her pink hair to the side flashing her signature smile. "Don't even try it missy you know the rules."

"C'mon I'm hungry and I need some energy."

"Like I said you can bring a person BEFORE 11pm not after and I think that's a pretty generous amount of time to gather enough sustenance from your victims."

"V-victims...WHAT!" Maybe wrong choice of words but it doesn't deter the boy from leaving.

"Oh really you ass! Urgh!" She stomps on the ground as I resist the urge to chuckle. "So not fair you allow Atlas to have his mate over but not any random guy."

"Now you know damn well that the rules apply to both you AND Atlas so don't be pulling no double standards bullshit on me because that won't work."

"You should know by now that you aren't special sis." Asmodeus pops out from behind me climbing down the stairs, that boy is the definition of silence.

"Look who decided to come out of his cage. You know you are a demon right? Not some junked up vampire who's above everyone." And so let the fighting commence.

"I don't think I'm above everyone...just you succu-swine."

"I'm going to drag you by that fucking pony tail and slam this food repeatedly against your head and maybe for good measures I'll burn your body."