🌷Chapter 4🌷

♡Salem POV♡

After murdering Leonardo many times to get my anger subdued, we made our way to his gothic castle way into the abyss. A place where most things are dead such as plants, flowers and animals however it doesn't harm demons or angels. 

My initial thought on meeting my father in law is that he seem pretty cool that's until he trifled with the wrong Supreme and threatened the safety of my babies but other than that he seems decent. Lucifer told me about how he took Zeon to the market and left Lucifer alone with his mother in which she was murdered for being associated with an angel and having a demon child. It was a cruel thing to do but I'm thankful for Angelique because without her I wouldn't have my mate.

Speaking of my mate he seems to hold a lot of anger towards his father in which some is justified but some isn't, he blames his father for his mother death which caused a huge fragment in their relationship and not to mention leaving Lucifer in Hell as a child to grow up with other demons plus pinning him and Zeon against one another which is cruel.

We walk further towards a white door in which we enter to what looks like an office, Leonardo sits down gulping down wine that sat in his desk before he speaks, "I know I'm the last person you want to see Lucifer."

"You're damn right about that. I'm only here because there's a possibility my mother is alive and you could possibly help me. That's all we are here for." Leonardo nods probably aware there's no point in trying to fix something beyond destruction.

"I've been having dreams or visions of your mother as if she's trying to reach out to me but I can't reach back. I have my own reasons to believe she's alive and this feeling has been looming over my head like a cloud never leaving me but when you told me she spoke to you...it brought hope that she's alive or maybe trapped and we must save her."

"You aren't going anywhere near her, you got her killed by leaving her unprotected from those fanatics." Leonardo pinches his head as I try calming down Lucifer.

"Lucifer." His red eyes find mine and soften. "I know you hate your father but don't you think putting this pettiness behind you in order to focus on the main problem would be better?"

"You're suppose to be on my side." He mumbles under his breathe.

"I am but if your mother is truly out there then that's where we should focus our energy towards. Is there a start to our journey." I ask Leonardo as Lucifer goes closer to the fireplace.

"Fragments that I saw showed me a temple that was guarded deep beneath a cave that had emerald statues gurading it." Peculiar as emeralds are rare in most realms.

"So we find where this cave is and boop we got her." However finding this specific cave is probably easy said then done.

"Not only was there a cave but an emerald amulet was flashed before my eyes however I'm unaware of the significance of that. If you find the amulet maybe take it for research."

"Well we have a path to first locate this cave and see how we can navigate the realms in order to reach her and we will find her. That's a promise I intend to keep." Leonardo gives me a smile as Lucifer scoffs.

"Let's go before I get tainted with his toxicity." Lucifer says making a move towards the exist before his father stops him. "Move old man." His voice deepens and a dark aura pulsates off him.

"Not until you listen child." Both men stare down as I try to find the best way to hide when shit hits the fan. "I know you hate me and you have every right to but if anything bad were to happen to you and we didn't reconcile then I wouldn't be able to fully feel whole again."