Daddy

Content warnings for this one should be pretty obvious.

"I...yes."

My heart sped up and I pulled her close again. I started to kiss her but she pulled away.

"Well, that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep teasing you."

"Oh really now?" I grab her by the hips and turn so that I'm on top now, hovering over her. I grab her wrists and pin them above her head. "Because I think it means I'm the one in control now."

She looked startled. Her face was red and eyes were wide. She started to stammer something incoherent.

As much as I wanted to continue, I knew I was starting to get a bit too into it.

"Hey, (Y/N) are you okay, am I being too rough?" I whispered, putting a hand on her cheek. Her face flushed deeper in the crimson shade and the look in her eyes changed to admiration.

She nodded at me "I...I like it." I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

"I just don't want to mess this up. I care so much about you and I want everything to go well."

"Beej... I..." she smiled and placed a gentle kiss to my lips. "Thank you."

We just cuddled for a bit, continued watching the show, and stole quick soft kisses from each other occasionally. Eventually, she fell asleep in my arms again and I couldn't have been happier.