8 - Blackout

It stung so bad when his hand connected to my face

It stung so bad when his hand connected to my face. I opened my eyes and tried to adjust my blurry vision when I realized I had fallen off of the dryer and onto the floor from the slap. 

He grabbed his pants, pulling them up slightly at each leg and crouched down. He picked up my phone from the floor and threw it at me. "Do it! Now!"

I unlocked my phone and slowly typed what he wanted me to say. Crying the entire time. 

He was taking away my only friend.

My Oscar.

I finished typing the message and sending it. After I handed him the phone back.

He checked the phone. "Good girl." He grabbed my chin. "Now get up!"

His voice got low and deep. He was scaring me. "Rico, please don't do this. I'll never contact him again." I was pleading to deaf ears.

He scoffed, "Lying puta!" He grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me up the stairs. He slung me across the entrance way into the living room. He started to taking his belt off. He looked up at me, "Take off your clothes."

I swallowed and began undressing myself. My breathing was so erratic I felt like I had the hiccups. My head was throbbing and I knew what was coming next. He walked up to me. "Get on your fucking knees." I knelt down in front of him. 

"Go ahead baby." He moved my head closer to him. I cringed as I put him in my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down on him. He was growing hard as I kept sucking. "Yes baby. That's it, right there." He bit his lip and kept assisting my head with the motion.

I felt like I was going to throw up. He started moving my head faster and wouldn't let me move. I knew what he was about to do. I tried to move but he held my head in place as he thrusted in and out of my mouth. Then he tensed up and came in my mouth. He looked down at me and stroked the side of my face. "Swallow it for me hermosa."

I looked up at him, gathered the cum and spit in my mouth and spit it on him.

"You disgusting puta!" 

He slapped me down to the ground and grabbed my arm, pulling it up behind me. He reached over and grabbed the other arm and used his belt to bind my hands together at the wrists. He stood up and started kicking me in my side. "You want to be bad now huh?"

He kept kicking me and screaming at me. "Is that it? Spooky got you feeling fucking cocky!" 

I screamed and cried as he kicked me. 

Then he stopped. He started taking off his pants of the rest of the way. "You know, I bet you were fucking him! Is that it?" He kicked off his pants and pulled down his boxers. "He gave you some dick, now you think you're bad!"

I started coughing. I could taste blood in my spit.

He laid down on me and forced himself inside of me. With one hand on my head and the other holding my bound arms, he just thrusted in me. Over and over. No matter how many times he raped me it never got any easier or hurt any less.

I laid there staring at the couch as my body went back and forth on the floor from him forcing himself in me. This is why I never wanted to have sex. It was painful. It was brutal. It wasn't anything like how the movies and t.v. shows made them out to be.

"He fuck you like this! Huh?!" I shut my eyes. I just want it to be over.

"So you can't answer me!" He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up before slamming my head down on the hardwood floor. "Maria answer me!"

But I couldn't answer him.

I couldn't do anything.

Everything around me had gone black. I couldn't even hear Rico anymore.

Am I dead?