57 - Let me Apologize

I left Maria in the room alone for a few hours

I left Maria in the room alone for a few hours. The entire time I was sitting on the couch, facing in the direction of my room. Staring at my door, hoping that she would open the door and come out. But she never did. I never wanted to make her feel like this. 

Finally I sighed and got up. I'm not going to just let her sit in the room and feel like shit. I love her and only her and I'm going to let her know that.

I walked up to the door and knocked gently. "Maria?" I leaned forward, on the door. Waiting to hear her voice. But she didn't say anything. I expected the door to be locked but it wasn't. So I opened it and pushed the door forward slightly. "Maria?"

She was laying on the bed, cuddled up next to my pillow. I knew it was my pillow because we had different pillow cases. She liked sleeping with the white one and I had a black pillow case. She was holding on to my pillow tight. I walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. She had even changed her clothes and put on one of my shirts. "Mamita? Are you asleep?" I saw her head shake and then she sat up to look at me. Her eyes were still red, just like her little nose and her cheeks were puffy. 

"Maria what happened between me and Lucia should have never happened. Drunk or not, I should have known that she wasn't you. I'm sorry for that. And at the party. I was being stupid. Very stupid. I don't know why I allowed her to dance on me at all. For that I'm sorry too." I sighed, "With all the things going on in our lives, that shouldn't have been one of them. I should have never made those mistakes." 

I put my hands up to my face. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't control myself. I've never loved a girl the way that I love Maria. And I never wanted to be the reason that she hurt. I covered my eyes as they filled with tears. I didn't want her to see that. 

But then I felt the bed move slightly and felt her small hands on mine. She pulled my hand away from my face and looked up into my eyes. She just sat there staring at me for a moment. Then she surprised me and pulled herself up into my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. Being able to hold her again, like this, made me feel so much better. 

"Maria, I'm so sorry."

She nodded her head against my chest. "I forgive you Oscar." "You do?" "Umhm." "Why?" "Because I don't believe you would hurt me intentionally. You made some mistakes, but you told me the truth. You could have kept what happened between you and Lucia to yourself. But you didn't, you told me. Even with everything that happened, you felt that it was important that you tell me."

I nodded. "I couldn't lie to you. And I didn't want to keep that from you."

She nodded again. Then she moved one of her small hands up and placed it around my neck. I closed my eyes and just pulled her closer to me. 

"Oscar?" "Yes, mi amor?" "I love you." "I love you too, so much."

She lifted her head to look back at me and I looked down at her. Then I leaned down and placed my lips to hers. She didn't hesitate and kissed me right back. I pressed my lips into hers even deeper and ran one of my hands behind her, running my fingers through her hair. I had been wanting to do this for so long. 

She moved up and sat on my lap, straddling me. I could feel myself getting hard as soon as she did that. I kept kissing her. She started running her small hands underneath my shirt. I grabbed her hands and placed kisses on them and then I looked at her while I was holding them. "You sure you want to do this?" 

She nodded her head and sat up to kiss me again. "I love you Oscar." "I love you too."

I helped her take off my shirt and then I took off the shirt that I was wearing as well. I placed my hands on her waist and held her in place for a moment. "Maria, you are so beautiful. I love you." She bit her bottom lip and looked into my eyes. 

Then she stood up from the bed and took off her bra and her panties. I sat there staring at her. She was perfect. She was becoming more confident as well. I couldn't help but smile. "Are you going to just sit there and stare at me Oscar?"

I shook my head and stood up. Then I let my sweatpants drop to the floor. We both stood there, in front of each other, completely naked. Nothing standing between us. No burdens, no secrets and no clothes. 

Maria's eyes trailed down my body and stopped right at my dick. "You see something you like?" She bit her lip slightly and smiled. Then she nodded her head and walked up to me. "You're everything that I like Oscar." I smiled, "I am?" She nodded, "Uh huh." I grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up, placing her onto the bed. "You're everything I like too." I licked my lips before I placed both of her legs on top of my shoulders. 

As soon as my tongue touched her, her back arched on its own. Her hands clutched the sheets and she tried to squirm away from me, but I held her in place. I kept going, holding on to her thighs so that she couldn't move. She may have become more confident, but she still couldn't handle everything that I did to her in the bedroom. She wasn't used to the levels that I took her body to. And I loved seeing the faces that she made and loved listening to the sounds that she made every time I made her feel something. 

She screamed out my name as she came again and this time I finally stopped. She looked like she was catching her breath, but lost it immediately as I went inside of her. I stayed there, on top of her for a moment. Just watching the face that she made once she felt me inside of her. I bit my lip and got ready to show her just how bad I've been wanting her. I was ready to show her just how much I loved her.

__________________________________________________

Are you guys glad that they made up?

What about Maria finding more confidence in herself?