18 - Hope

It's been two days since Oscar told me he never wanted to see me again

It's been two days since Oscar told me he never wanted to see me again. I tried to tell him what happened. I tried to tell him everything. But he hated me now. I was going to tell him everything just like Leana told me to do. I wanted Oscar to help me. I wanted Oscar to save me. But now I'm stuck. Forever. I don't have a way out anymore.

"Maria! Come here baby!" I sighed and got up from the bed. I walked slowly down stairs to the living room where Rico was sitting on the couch watching football. "Yes baby?" "Can you get me a beer from the fridge baby?" I took a deep breath. "Sure thing."

Walking into the kitchen, I thought about drugging him again. This time with something he wouldn't wake up from. But I couldn't. I didn't have it in me to do it. I grabbed the beer from the refrigerator and walked back into the living room. "Here you go." He looked up at me. "Thank you." He looked me up and down. "You looking real good today baby girl."

"Thanks." 

"Come here." I walked up to him. He patted his lap, "Sit right here baby." I reluctantly sat down on his lap. He caressed my back and rubbed my thighs. "You know what would be real good right now?" I didn't say anything. He sat up and ran his fingers across my lips. 

I shut my eyes. I knew what he wanted. "I don't really feel well Rico." He frowned, "Did I ask you that?"

I shook my head. 

"Now get on your knees baby." I lowered myself to my knees in front of him. My stomach started turning. I hated doing this. It was almost just as bad as having sex. Rico was always so forceful. I unzipped his pants and pulled him through his boxers. I stroked him up and down. As soon as I leaned down to put him into my mouth there was a knock on the door.

"Man who the fuck!" He sighed and stood up, fixing himself and his pants. "Go upstairs Maria." I nodded and hopped up. I quickly went upstairs, mentally thanking whoever was at the door.

Once I was upstairs. I sat in the window sill looking over at Oscar's house. 

I miss you Oscar. I placed my hand on the window.

Curiosity got the better of me and I crept over to the top of the stairs. Listening intently I could hear two voices, no three. Rico, of course, but I also heard another man's voice and a girl's voice. It was Angel and Leana. What were they doing here?

"Is Maria here?"

"No."

"When will she be back?"

"Not sure, why?"

"We just wanted to know how she was feeling after coming home."

"Uh huh. Well she's not here, so."

"You know that's a nice window you've got upstairs!" Angel yelled.

I frowned and wanted to laugh a little bit. Why was Angel yelling? "I bet you can see anything out of it huh!"

Rico frowned, "Can I help you with anything else?"

"Oh, Uh. You got some water?"

Were they trying to tell me something? I went back into the room and sat back in the window sill. I looked over and...OH MY GOD! It's Oscar.

He was sitting on the roof of his car. I stood up and waved at him. As soon as he saw me his face lit up. He did his best to word out something but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I shook my head. He stopped and looked like he was trying to figure out how to say something. Then he pointed to me, then pointed at himself and then held up ten fingers. Me, him and 10. Meet him at 10! I nodded up and down. 

There was so much I wanted to say, but it would have to wait until tonight. I got down from the window sill and sat on the bed. I heard the door slam and then Rico coming up the stairs. He opened the door like he was expecting to catch me in something. 

"Everything okay baby?"

He suspiciously squinted at me. "Yeah, I guess."

"Do you want me to go ahead and cook dinner for you?"

He nodded. I walked behind him back downstairs and checked the time. 6:45 pm. I couldn't wait to talk to Oscar. 

Three more hours and fifteen minutes. 

_______________________________________

Well Oscar has woken tf up

Now what though

Y'all about to hate Rico even more