43 - Don't Worry

I watched Cesar walk out the door and close it behind him

I watched Cesar walk out the door and close it behind him. Then I turned my attention back to Oscar. He was so upset. I could feel the heat literally coming off of him from his anger. "Oscar." He looked up at my face. He shook his head. "How could he do that?" He searched my face for the answer, but I didn't have one. "I mean, I was gonna get him in but, on my terms you know?" I nodded. "I know." "Now, he's responsible for himself. I can't protect him like I wanted to." He slammed his fist down on the table. "Fuck!" 

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to reassure him that everything was going to be okay, but, I didn't know if it was going to be okay. I just wanted him to relax and focus. He had so much to worry about now. Markus, Rico, Angelina, Me and now Cesar too. I never wanted to bring this much stress into his life. I felt like part of this was my fault. If he wasn't trying to get me back then he wouldn't have gone to war with the prophets and then he wouldn't have ended up in the hospital and Cesar wouldn't have felt the need to get jumped in. 

I shook my head as my eyes started to fill with tears. "I'm sorry Oscar. This is all my fault." He frowned and looked into my eyes. "Whoa, what do you mean?" "Oscar, if it wasn't for me, none of this would be happening right now." He pulled me down into his lap. "Hey, hey, no don't do that Maria. Look at me." He turned me to look at his face. "Maria, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have a beautiful daughter. I wouldn't have two amazing reasons for me to live." I looked at him. He was so serious as he spoke to me. "I don't want you to ever feel like any of this is your fault. Do you understand me?" I nodded. "If anything, this is Rico's fault." 

Rico. I hadn't heard that name in so long. I had almost forgotten about him. Oscar was right. A lot of this was Rico's fault. I hope that I never see him again. Oscar could sense how I was feeling. He started to run his hand up and down my back. "It's okay Maria. I'm going to handle him. I made a promise to you and I plan to keep that promise." I nodded. I leaned down and kissed him. I just needed to feel that connection between us. Whenever Oscar and I had these moments, where it was just the two of us, I swear we connected on so many levels. He kissed me back and didn't hold back. He needed this just as much as I did.

I moved on Oscar so that I was straddling his lap and facing him. He grabbed a hold of my waist and held on tight as we continued kissing. I placed both of my hands on each of his shoulders as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I missed this feeling so much. Just having his hands on me was enough to get me soaking. I wanted Oscar so bad. I needed him. I needed him in more ways than one. But then I remembered. "Um, Oscar wait." I pulled back. But he leaned in to keep kissing me. I pushed him back. "Oscar. Wait." 

He frowned at me slightly as he caught his breath. "What's wrong?" I sighed. "I'm not able to. Not yet." He shook his head in confusion. "Not able to? Do what?" I bit my lip slightly and looked down at where his pants were bulging. He looked down and then back up. "Oh!" He sighed once he realized what I was talking about. "How long do you have to wait?" "A few more weeks, at least." He threw his head back. And then looked back at me. "A few weeks?" I nodded my head slowly and gave him a sad look. 

He leaned in and kissed me. "Okay." I touched his face. "I know it's a long wait." He nodded and leaned into my hand. "It'll be worth it though. I know." I kissed him again. "Let's go enjoy your party okay?" He nodded and we both stood up. I stopped him before he walked out of the door. "I love you Oscar." He picked up my hand in his and kissed it. "I love you too." I smiled at him. "Everything is going to be okay." He smiled back at me and nodded. 

____________________________________________

Another sweet moment before the shit storm

Sorry you guys :(

What do you think is going to happen?