32 - Let me love you

"What are you making?"

I stood up and saw Maria standing there in my clothes. She looked so fucking adorable. "Croissants. Strawberry croissants." She smiled really hard. "Seriously?" I nodded. "I don't think they taste as good as yours though." She walked up to me, "I'm sure they taste amazing."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her. But she moved her head from mine. I frowned and looked at her. "What's wrong?" She shook her head slightly. "Nothing." I shrugged it off and put the croissants on a plate with some bacon. I walked over to the table and sat it down then signaled for her to come over. I pulled out her chair for her and let her sit down before I sat down in a chair next to her. She silently ate some of the food but not much, just tiny nibbles. I reached over and touched her hand. "Maria? What's wrong hermosa?"

She looked up at me and shook her head. "It's nothing." I frowned a little. "It is something. You wouldn't even kiss me."

She looked back down and pulled her hand away from mine. 

"Maria. Talk to me mami. What's wrong?"

She looked back up at me with tears in her eyes. "I just, I don't like my body. I-I, I feel dirty." I opened my eyes wide. "Why?" "Oscar, I've been through so much. And most of what I've been through has been because of my body." I shook my head. "No. Maria listen to me. What you've been through has NOTHING to do with you. Do you hear me? Nothing that has happened to you is in any way your fault."

She nodded. She reached back out and touched my hand again. "Oscar?"

"Yes morenita?"

"Why do you love me?"

I took a deep breath. "Maria I love you because you love me. I love you because you are the most beautiful, caring, selfless girl that I have ever met. Maria, I'm a better person because of you. You've shined a very bright light in my life in a short period of time. I, I never knew I could love like this until I met you. Maria, you make me think about things in a new light. I want things that I have never wanted, but I want them with you." 

She just looked at me with those big brown eyes that I fell in love with. I reached out and brushed her hair back. "I love you so much Maria." She smiled at me. "I love you too Oscar. I never thought that I would love someone the way I love you. I never thought that a man would care for me the way that you do. Thank you."

I moved my chair closer to hers. "Can I kiss you now?"

She smiled and nodded. I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. Her lips were always so soft. And they tasted like strawberries. I placed a hand behind her head and pulled her in closer to me. I kissed her slowly, taking my time. Running my other hand down her arm and then placing it onto her thigh. Our lips were moving in sync and soon our bodies would be too. I stood up and pulled her to her feet as well. As soon as she stood up, the basketball shorts that she was wearing fell down to the floor. She laughed and looked at me. "They were too big." I smiled and shook my head. "Come here." I led her over to the couch. I sat down and pulled her down onto my lap. She straddled me and I realized she had on a pair of my socks. "Are these mine?" She nodded. "I didn't want to walk around on my bare feet." 

I slid the shirt up and looked at the socks on her legs. She had them pulled up to her thighs. I can't lie, it was kind of sexy the way she was wearing them. I pulled at the shirt. "Can I take this off?" She bit her lip and nodded. Then she lifted her arms straight up as I lifted the shirt up and off of her. She sat on my lap looking fucking perfect. My dick got hard instantly as I sat there holding her by her waist, while she sat on my lap naked. Her skin was so beautiful and her hair was still slightly wet from the shower she took earlier.

She leaned in and kissed me. I ran my hands up her thighs and gripped them, making her jump a little. My tongue entered her mouth and explored it as I fought for dominance against her tongue. Everything about her, her smell, her taste, the feel of her on top of me and the softness of her skin was driving me crazy. I pulled off my shirt and kept kissing her. Then I pulled back. "Stand up baby." She stood up and so did I. I pulled off my pants and my boxers. Then I sat back down on the couch. I used my finger to signal her back over to me. 

She smiled shyly and walked back over to me. She sat back on my lap and leaned in again to kiss me. We kept kissing and then she started grinding on me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on not cumming too quick. Then I lifted her up and slid inside of her. She shut her eyes and bit her lip. "Are you okay?" She nodded her head. "Yes." I stared into her eyes as I grabbed her waist and started bouncing her up and down. Maria started to moan slightly as I moved her up and down on me. I could feel her growing wetter as we kept going. "Oscar!" She breathed out my name so loud. It turned me on even more, making me go faster. She rolled her eyes back and let me fully take control. I bounced her up and down, harder and faster. Then I felt her body start shaking as she started breathing uncontrollably. "Oscar! Oscar!" She grabbed onto me as she came. Her mouth was right next to my ear and I could hear her trying to control her breathing. 

"How do I make you feel mami?" She sat back up and looked at me. "Oscar you make me feel like I'm high. Like, like I'm about to explode. You make me feel so good Oscar." She bit her lip and then kissed me. Then she looked at me in my eyes. "Please don't stop." I raised my eyebrow and looked into her eyes. "You want me mami?" She nodded. "Yes!" 

I stood up and laid her down on her back. Then I slid back inside of her and watched her eyes shut. "I got you mami. Just relax." I pulled her back down some and then gripped her waist. I started pumping in and out of her, keeping eye contact with her the entire time. "I love you Maria." "I love you Oscar." She pushed back and was grinding her body against mine. I shut my eyes and tried to concentrate. I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. She felt too good. I kept going at a steady pace until she moved her hands behind me and used her nails to scratch my back. I got weak, I couldn't hold it any longer. I sped up and started thrusting in and out of her. She kept moaning and rolling her eyes back. I moved faster until I felt her shaking. I leaned in and buried my head in the crook of her neck, then I felt my body tense up and shake. I held onto her tight as I came. "Fuck. I love you so much Maria." She moaned into my ear. "I love you too Oscar." 

I pulled out of her and laid down next to her. She buried her head in my chest and I wrapped her up with my arms. I will never let her out of my sight again. I didn't know that I could love someone like this. Until her. Maria is my everything. 

I reached over to the top of the couch and pulled down the blanket. Fanning it over both of us. Soon I heard her breathing become more even as she fell asleep in my arms. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead. "I love you Maria."

_____________________________________________

I love them so much!

But what is Markus going to do to Oscar?

Will Rico get to Maria again?