48 - Time and Place

Once we made it to the hideaway house all of us tossed our guns out front to get cleaned

Once we made it to the hideaway house all of us tossed our guns out front to get cleaned. We made it inside and started grabbing clean clothes to change into after showering. There were only three bathrooms inside and one hose outside. It was going to take a while for all of us to wash off. 

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I was about to call Maria when another call came through first. The number wasn't saved in my phone, but it had a local area code. "Hello?" "Is this Spooky?" "Who is this?" "Your little dancer." I frowned, "Who?" "Lucia. We danced at your welcome home party, remember?"

"Look mami, what happened, shouldn't have happened. I have a girl and I'm happy as hell with her. So I'm not sure how you got my number but delete it." I hung up the phone and ran my hand down my face. I had almost forgotten about that issue entirely. "Hey Spooky, you up on the shower compa!" I nodded and grabbed my clean clothes. I'll call Maria after I get out of the shower. 

I took my shower and dried off. Then got dressed. Once I walked back into the living room, the guys were starting to load the clean guns back into our car trunks. Sad Eyes nodded at me, "We're almost ready." I nodded and pulled my phone out to call Maria. The phone rang and rang and rang. "Hello, I'm not able to answer right now. Stop Oscar. But I'll call you back when I can. Thanks, bye." I sighed as I listened to Maria's voicemail message. I remembered bothering her and making her giggle while she tried to record it. She wanted to redo it, but I told her it was fine. So she kept it.

"Aye, hurry up fools. I need to get home and check on Maria." 

The rest of the Santos loaded up everything else we needed and then the last guy extinguished the fire that we used to burn our clothes. We started heading back to Freeridge. Santi tossed a beer into my lap. "Here, celebrate our victory compa. We took down damn near every single one of the Prophets." We drank the whole way back. I think I drank at least five beers myself.  Angel dropped me off at home and I stumbled inside. "Maria!" I locked the door behind me. "I'm home mamita!" I laughed as I stumbled to my room. "Are you home?! I fucking missed you so much!" 

I slammed down on my bed and stretched out all over it. "Mami! Come lay down with me! I missed you!" My speech was so slurred, but I still didn't hear her answer me. I sat up on the bed and pouted. "Maria?! Where are you?!" My eyes were low, but I eventually saw her walk into the room. "Where were you?" She didn't say anything back. She just walked into the room and climbed onto my lap. I held her waist in my hands and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back so passionately I was surprised. Maria was usually very timid. She wasn't shy around me anymore, but she was still timid when it came to anything sexual. She usually let me take control. 

"Damn, you really missed me huh?" She just moaned in my ear. "Mmhmm." Then she used her hands to start unbuckling my belt and then undoing my pants. I didn't stop her, I just laid back on the bed and let her do her thing. She pulled down my pants and started stroking me with her hands. "Oh my God." I shut my eyes and let her continue. "Maria, that feels so fucking good." She kept going then she took me into her mouth.  She felt like a pro, like she knew what she was doing. Her mouth was so wet.

Then my eyes shot open and I frowned. I jumped up and pushed her off of me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her. It wasn't Maria. Maria had never done that before. I'd never even asked her to.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing here?!"

Lucia stood up and wiped her mouth. "I wanted to see you. I heard about what happened and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

I pulled up my pants and fastened my buckle. Then I pointed at her, "You need to leave, NOW!" She shook her head, "You seemed to be enjoying it papi. Why don't you let me finish?" I ran my hand down my face, "Lucia, leave."

She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. "Why? So you can continue to be bored with Maria's dull ass?" 

I jumped up off the bed and grabbed her by her throat. Her feet were dangling in the air as I held her. I glared at her and then licked my lips before I leaned in to her ear. "Don't ever let her name pass your lips again. Do you fucking understand me?" She nodded her head as much as she could with her throat in my grasp. Then I let go and watched her fall to the floor. I pointed to the door, "Get the fuck out. And don't make me tell you twice." 

She hurried to her feet and wiped her face as tears fell. I watched her leave and then sat back down on the bed. 

Fuck.

How could I have been so stupid? Maria is never that fucking forward. I should have immediately known that wasn't her. I was always the one that initiated anything sexual because of how timid Maria was. That would never be her, to come onto a man in that nature. I shook my head. But where the fuck is she?

I picked up my phone and called her again. The phone rang and rang and rang again. Still no answer. 

I got up and put on my shoes. Then called Angel, "Yo, come over right now. Maria isn't here and I need to find her."

______________________________________________

I'm so glad he didn't fuck Lucia

But he still allowed her to give him head

How is he going to find Maria?