12 - Physical therapy

"Ahhh!"

"Ahhh!"

Physical therapy can suck a dick. The only reason I put up with it is because my nurse is fine as fuck. "Damn mami, be gentle."

"Angel, you're doing good, but you need to push yourself. That's the only way you will get full mobility back in your arm."

"Yeah, I'll need it to handle all of that." I said looking at her ass.

She giggled, "Angel, focus papi."

"You want me to focus but you're calling me papi and shit."

"Angel are you giving Naya a hard time again?"

I smiled seeing Leana walking into my room. "Hey sis." I looked behind her. "Where's Santi?"

"He's helping Oscar."

I nodded. 

"Angel, I'll let you spend some time with your sister. I'll be back to finish our session later."

I smirked, "I know you will mami."

She giggled and left the room.

"So how are you feeling hermano?"

"A lot better."

"That's good."

I know she isn't just here to visit me. There must be some reason she's here. "How long do you plan on staying up here little sis?"

"A few hours while Santi helps Oscar."

"Okay cool."

"I do have to go do something really quick though."

"I fucking knew it. What?"

"Santi asked me to check on a girl here. Her name is Maria."

I frowned, "Why? Wait? She's here at the hospital?"

Leana nodded. "Yeah, apparently her boyfriend beat her up really bad."

"What?!" I sighed, "Damn it."

"Who is she anyways?"

"She means a lot to Spooky."

"If she means so much to Spooky, why is the boyfriend still alive after doing that to her?"

I shook my head. "It's not that simple. Spooky already has two strikes, he can't get a third. He can't just go killing pendejos for the fuck of it."

"Well Santi wants me to try to talk to her, see when she's going home and stuff."

I pointed at her, "You need to be careful if you do Leana. Her novio is loco en la cabeza. He ain't got it all. He's crazy possessive over her."

She nodded, "I'll be careful."

I watched her leave. 

She better be fucking careful. Fucked up shoulder or not, I'll kill that puto if he even talks to Leana wrong.

Knock knock

"Hey Angel, are you ready for me now?" 

I looked up to see my fine ass physical therapy nurse coming back in my room. "Hell yeah. I'm always ready for you girl."

Angel's Nurse Naya