31 - Greenlight on a Santo

I watched as all of the Santos rushed in the prophet safehouse to rescue Maria

I watched as all of the Santos rushed in the prophet safehouse to rescue Maria. Once they were inside I worked my hands free from the cords they used to tie them together. Once I got free, I unlocked the doors to the car and got out. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't need to get far, just far enough to hide in a safe place until they were gone.

I ran behind the house and hid in some bushes. After a while, everything went quiet. Really quiet. Then I heard gunshots. They were coming from the prophet house. I could hear screaming, but none of the screams sounded like Maria. I wonder is they found her.

Then it went quiet again. And then I heard one really loud gunshot.

I patted my pocket for my phone but then I realized that puto Santi never gave it back. Fuck.

I just stayed there, crouched down behind the bushes until I heard the Santos car crank up and leave. Then I stood up and slowly walked around the house. The door to the house was still cracked open. "Hello?! Anyone there?!" No one answered so I just went inside. "Hello?! It's me! Rico!" As I looked around, everything had been flipped over and torn apart. I walked down the hallway into the back. There was only one door closed so I opened the door slowly. Once the door was open I jumped  back and covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream. There was blood splattered against the wall and one of the prophets was laying there on the floor lifeless with a hole in his head. I backed up and left the room. I had to get out of here. 

I ran through the hallway and towards the front door when something on the wall caught my eye. I stopped and slowly turned. What I saw scared me so bad my eyes started to water. I started trembling and I was stuck in place until I felt my pants get wet and looked down to see that I had peed on myself. There were three of the prophets, all of them had their necks slit open and their eyes gouged out. That wasn't the worst part of what I was looking at though. They had nailed them to the wall like Jesus had been nailed to the cross. Their arms were spread apart and their feet were nailed on top of each other.

In their blood someone had written Arder en el infierno (burn in hell) on the wall above their heads.

I backed up and backed out of the house. I kept backing up and backed into someone. I turned to see Markus frowning at me hard. "The fuck are you doing here Rico?" 

"I, I- I.."

"Are you going to say something or just fucking stutter?" He shook his head and walked past me. I reached out and shouted. "Wait!"

He turned around and frowned at me. "What?"

I shook my head. "I wouldn't go in there." He sneered at me. "What the fuck. Why not?" I swallowed. "Just trust me." He shook his head and still walked in. I stayed in the front yard and watched him go inside. I heard him yell. I know what he was looking at. I could only imagine how it was affecting him right now. He screamed and then I heard movement. I think he was trying to take their bodies down.

Then I watched him as he ran out the front door. He was signaling to me. "Run!" He shouted as he got near me. Before I could react the entire house exploded. A bomb had went off inside the house and it exploded, sending pieces of the house and the men's bodies that were inside everywhere. It sent me flying back from the house. I flew at least ten feet before my body crashed into the pavement of the road. My face and my arm were scraped up from the pavement. As I scrambled to get up, I looked up and saw Markus looking at the spot that used to be a house. It was now a large ball of flames. 

He was furious. He pulled out his phone and shouted at the person on the other end. All I could hear was "Greenlight that Santo NOW!"

___________________________________________