29 - Fed up

I've had enough of this shit

I've had enough of this shit. Everyone's shit. It was time for me to show them Spooky. "Rico hand Santi your phone."

"What? Why?"

I stomped my foot on the brake pedal again. I turned to face him. "Where on my face does it look like I asked you to fucking question anything I say to you!?" He didn't say anything, he just handed Santi his phone.

"Santi pull up the number this puto called Markus on, see if you can get a location on it." 

Santi nodded. While he started searching for it I turned back around and started driving again. But then I heard Rico mumbling something under his breath. "What puto?! You have something to say?!" He clenched his jaw and looked out the window. I slammed on the breaks again and watched his bitch ass fly into the back of the seat.

I put the car in park and got out and hit the back window. "Get the fuck out!"

Rico frowned at me and just looked at me like I was crazy. "Did I fucking stutter?!" I pulled my gun from my waistband and pointed it at him. "Out the fucking car pendejo!" He hesitated for a moment and then got out of the car.

Santi got out and laughed before walking around the car and leaning against the side to watch us. Rico looked between the two of us nervously. "What's going on?" Santi laughed, "This is going to be good."

I handed Santi my phone and my gun. Then I turned back around. 

"Let's go puto!" I looked directly at Rico and then walked up on him. "I should have fucked you up a long time ago." I was so close, I know he could feel my breath on his face. He just stood there, cowering, looking shocked. I yelled again, "I said let's go!" I pushed him. "You like to put your hands on defenseless women right?! You like beating on Maria right?!" I pushed him again. "Fight me!"

He shook his head.

I laughed and brushed my nose with my thumb. "So you don't want to fight me? But you good with beating the shit out of Maria?!" I stepped right up to him and ran my hand down my face. "You're a fucking coward!"

I stepped back and swung. I punched him so hard he flew backwards, landing on Santi. Santi pushed him off and onto the ground.

I crouched down to get eye level with him and growled at him, "Get up!" He gathered himself from the ground and stood up. "Spooky please. I'm sorry." 

I shook my head. "No you're not. But you're going to be!" I stood up and swung again, punching him in his side. Directly in his ribcage. When he hunched over I grabbed him by his throat, picked him up and then choke slammed him onto his back.

Then I stood over him and began delivering some of the hardest punches I've thrown in my life. I kept punching him until his face was the same color as my car. I had so much hate built up for this sorry excuse of a man. I've never wanted to see someone die so much in my life. I wanted to watch his life leave his eyes so fucking bad.

"Yo Spooky! Spooky! I got Markus' location!" Santi yelled at me.

I snapped out of the assault and looked up at Santi. "Where is he?"

"Prophet safe house."

I nodded and got up off of Rico. "Where is it?" I asked him as I walked to my trunk. I popped it open and grabbed a towel and used it to wipe my hands and my face clean. 

Santi looked over at Rico. He laughed again. "Fool you got fucked up!"

Rico stood up from the ground, holding his face. 

"Get in the car!" I yelled at him. He quickly did as he was told and got into the backseat.

Santi and I followed and got in the car. "Where we headed?" Santi showed me the address. I revved up the car and drove towards the prophet safe house. 

I just pray that Maria is okay.

____________________________________________

Finally Rico got his ass beat

But will Oscar get to Maria in time?