30 - Not Again

The prophet looked at me lustfully

The prophet looked at me lustfully. It made me sick to my stomach to think about what he was going to do to me. He walked around me, licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. I was literally trembling from fear at this point.

The thoughts that I tried to keep locked away in my memory of Rico raping me, they all started to come to the surface. I started crying as the violent thoughts replayed in my head.

"Aww, what's wrong baby? I promise I'll take my time." He stroked underneath my chin and I jerked my head away from him. "Don't be like that baby. You're too fucking pretty for that." He stood up and pulled his shirt off. Then he walked behind me and cut the ropes binding my arms and my legs to the chair. 

My eyes immediately darted around the room for an exit. If I was going to try to free myself from this situation, now is my chance. But I couldn't see any way out. There was only one door. He started groping my body, running his hands up my back and then he stood me up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I started crying harder. This couldn't be happening. He started kissing my neck as his hands gripped my waist. The sloppiness of his kisses left his saliva dripping down my neck. I was about to throw up from the way I was feeling. 

"Please don't do this." I whimpered out to him. "Baby I'm going to be the best dick you ever had." He turned me around and started running his hands up and down my body. Then he grabbed my neck and forced my face up to his. He kissed me. He kissed me hard and even though I didn't kiss back, he tried to force his tongue into my mouth. Once I felt his tongue inside my mouth I felt it. Vomit.

I threw up. I couldn't hold it in. He backed up in time and watched me throw up all over the floor. I fell to my knees and kept throwing up. My stomach was in knots.

"Yo what the fuck!?" He gave me a disgusted look. "Bitch what the fuck?!"

I sat up on my knees and wiped my mouth. "I'm sorry." I cried. He looked at me again. "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm pregnant." I choked out, holding myself. Trying to calm myself down. He backed up from me and looked confused. "You are?"

I nodded.

"Shit. I didn't know." He blinked at me a few times and then sat down in his chair. As he sat there, thinking, the door to the room was kicked in. The first thing I saw was a large black pistol. The next thing I saw was his eyes. He had so much hatred in them. I've never seen him look so scary. Without hesitation he pulled the trigger of his gun and shot the guy directly in his head.

As I turned, I watched the prophet's head blow back as a huge hole was blown through it and the contents were scattered across the wall behind him. 

I fought to catch my breath after watching the man slump over and fall onto the floor. Then Oscar turned and saw me on the floor. His eyes went wide and he immediately put his gun into his waistband. I watched him as he ran over to me. He knelt down and held my face in his hands. "Maria? Are you okay?" I blinked at him. I was too scared to say anything. Then the tears started flowing. He pulled me into him and held me for a while. "I'm so sorry hermosa." He sat down all the way and pulled me closer. Just holding me.

Santi, Angel and Benny ran into the room and when they saw us, all of their faces dropped. "Everything okay?" Santi asked carefully.

Neither Oscar or I said anything. Benny looked around. "Spooky, we should go. Markus probably got word by now." Oscar nodded. He took off the grey shirt he had on, on top of his wife beater, and helped me to put it on. He stood up then picked me up, cradling my legs and my back. The Santos scouted the rest of the house and then led the way as Oscar carried me outside to his car. He put me in the passenger seat. Then he turned to the others and told them something I couldn't hear. I was only able to hear the word incendio.

Then he got in the car and started driving. We drove in silence all the way to his house. He parked the car and just sat there, still gripping the steering wheel. He clenched his jaw and then looked over at me. Once his eyes fell on me, he immediately softened up. I looked up at him, searching his face, trying to figure out how he was feeling. Trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"Did he?" He started, but then he stopped. I knew what he was asking. I shook my head. "No." He let out a small sigh of relief. He got out of the car and walked over to my side. He helped me out and picked me up again. Then he carried me into the house. I held onto him tightly. I didn't want him to let me go.

We got into his room and he took me into the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter and turned on the shower. Then he turned to me, "I'll set out some clothes for you on the bed and make you something to eat. Take your time okay. Everything is okay now."

I shook my head. "What about Rico?" He looked into my eyes. "I'm handling that. He won't bother you okay." I nodded. "Thank you Oscar. Thank you." I started crying. 

"Morenita, don't cry." He turned my face to look at him. "Nothing or no one is going to hurt you anymore. Do you understand me?" I nodded. He kissed my forehead and looked at me one more time before he started to leave the bathroom. I jumped down from the counter quickly and ran up behind him, wrapping my arms around him. "Oscar I love you!" He stopped. He just stood there for a moment and then turned around to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me. "Te amo mucho Maria." He smiled at me. "And I think I knew that I loved you ever since that day in your kitchen. The day you let me try those bomb ass croissants." He laughed a little.

I smiled at him and then laid my head on his chest. We just stood there for a while, holding each other. 

"Your water is going to get cold baby." 

I nodded. He pulled back. "Meet me in the living room when you're done okay?" "Okay." He kissed me and then walked out, closing the door behind himself. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I took my time and washed off everything. My mind and body were both completely exhausted. If Oscar wouldn't have shown up when he did, I didn't really know if I would have fought that prophet at all. I've been through so much that I just don't have hope for better anymore. At least, not until Oscar. He's shown me different. He definitely a Santo. My personal saint.

I cut off the shower and got out, immediately wrapping my body up with a towel. I didn't even want to see myself. I hated my body. Most of my problems have happened because of my body. But most of all I didn't want to see my stomach, which had grown into a very small bump. It only reminded me that I still had some of Rico inside of me.

I dried off and put on Oscar's shirt and basketballs shorts that he had left out for me. They swallowed me, making me feel like a little kid. I giggled a little at how his clothes fit me. 

I didn't want to walk into the living room barefoot. So I took a peek into some of his drawers and found a pair of his tall white socks and put them on. I pulled them all the way up to the middle of my thigh. Then I opened up his bedroom door and walked up the short hallway to the living room. He was still in the kitchen, taking something out of the oven.

_________________________________________

I'm so glad Oscar saved Maria

But wait? Where tf is Rico?