14 - School is in session

I met up with Benny and Santi at the stash house

I met up with Benny and Santi at the stash house. They were in the backyard with the prophet who shot Angel. As I walked into the backyard they were standing around the prophet. "You might not talk to us, but you better talk when Spooky gets here or you will regret that shit."

Benny turned around when he saw me walk up. "What up Spooky?" I dapped him up and nodded in the prophets direction. "So he's not talking?" Benny shook his head.

"Okay, cool." I walked over to the tool shed and pulled out a nail gun and a saw. Then I walked back out and sat them down on the ground in front of the tied up prophet. "What's your name?"

He looked at me pissed, but didn't say anything. I laughed. I walked up to him and cracked my knuckles. "Santi you still got that brass I loaned you last week?"

"Hell yeah." He laughed and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a set of brass knuckles and handed them to me. I slipped them onto my hands and then looked at the prophet. "So again, What the fuck is your name?"

"Fuck you!"

I laughed hard and then punched him directly in his jaw. His face flew to the left from my punch and blood started to leak from his mouth. I didn't hesitate and went right back in to punch him again. "Now, before your mouth swells too much, what is your name?"

"Freddy!"

I knelt down in front of him. "Freddy. You shot Angel. Luckily he's okay. But what I want to know is how did you pendejos know we had new product?"

"I don't know."

"I think you do." I stood up and picked up the nail gun. I walked back over to Freddy. "Benny have you ever seen me use this?"

Benny shook his head. 

"Well, come over here so I can show you something." I laughed as I watched Freddy's eyes open wide in fear.

"Okay." Benny walked over. "Okay Benny. There are certain crucial areas on the human body where you can inflict high levels of pain." I pointed to the underside of Freddy's arm. "Right here, under the arm between the armpit and the elbow. This is one of them." I took the nail gun and shot a nail into his arm. 

"Ahhhhhh!!! Fuck!" Freddy shouted out as the nail went in.

"Oooo, let me try." Benny said sticking out his hand for the nail gun. I laughed, "Here you go."

"You guys are fucking sick!" 

I turned and looked at Freddy. "Are we? Well you want to tell me how you knew we had new product?"

He didn't say anything. He just frowned up at me. "Go ahead, Benny."

Benny took the nail gun, with a big smile on his face and shot 3 nails into the underside of Freddy's arm. "AHHHHHHH!!! Okay, okay, okay. I'll tell you! I'll fucking tell you. Just stop, please!"

I looked at Freddy. "I'm listening."

"Markus told us that some motherfucker had hit him up like a week ago. Told him that he knew about some hot new shit from Mexico that's hitting the streets soon. He said he got his shit from you and he knew where you were going to be keeping it. He told Markus that if we hit your stash that he would buy from us instead and keep giving us intel."

I frowned. "And does this pendejo that gave up that info have a name?"

He shook his head. "I don't know his name. Markus never said his name."

"Alright Santi hand me the saw."

Freddy's eyes shot open. "HE NEVER SAID A NAME! I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"So if you guys want to saw off a body part you need to make sure your saw is sharp first."

"PLEASE SPOOKY! I SWEAR TO GOD! HE NEVER SAID A NAME!"

I walked up to him with the saw. "To make sure that it's sharp enough place the saw on an area that has a lot of bone close to the skin." I put the saw on his knee. "The knee is perfect, especially when it's in a bending position like this. The bone is right behind the skin."

"MARIA! I HEARD HIM SAY THE NAME MARIA BEFORE WHEN TALKING TO THE GUY! HE TOLD HIM SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL!"

I grabbed Freddy by his neck. "What the fuck did you say?"

"He was talking to him about a girl named Maria! That was the only name I heard though. I swear on my life Spooky."

I let him go and ran my hand down my face. Why the fuck would Markus know Maria's name?

"What's up Spooky?" Benny asked.

"I don't know."

Santi looked up at me. "Wait? Didn't you serve Rico with the new shit first?"

I frowned. He WAS the first vato I served the new shit to. He also knew where the stash house was because I've had the homies serve him from here before. That little pendejo. He did this. He set us up. He fucking sold us out to the prophets. "Fuck!" 

"What is it Spooky?" Benny asked.

"I know who it was." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I need to call Leana. I'll be back."

I walked up to the front yard and pulled out my phone. I dialed Leana's number. 

"Hello?"

"Leana! Did you get to talk to her?"

"Yeah, I did."

"So what did she say? When is she coming home?"

"Tomorrow."

"Did she talk about it?"

"No. She seemed really scared Spooky."

I sighed. "Okay." 

"Is everything okay?"

"No. But it will be. Thanks Leana. I'll talk to you later." I hung up the phone and walked back into the backyard. "Benny, Santi. I need you two to handle that loose end."

Benny nodded. "Got you Spooky."

"You want us to use the acid barrel?" Santi asked. 

"AAACID! YO I TOLD YOU A NAME!!!" Freddy shouted at me. 

"Yeah, I appreciate it. But you a loose end pendejo. I don't like loose ends." I patted his face. "Thanks for helping me out though."

I stood up and pulled the cigarette from behind my ear. I lit it up and took a few pulls. "Yeah, use the acid Santi. Call me when it's done."

He nodded. Then he and Benny and walked over to Freddy. I heard his shouting and pleading as I walked back to the front yard to go to my car. Then I heard one gunshot. Ending Freddy's screaming plea's. I got in my car and drove off. 

I had to go home and get my head together. 

So Rico did this shit. 

He was going to pay for all of it. Soon. But I had to make sure Maria was safe first.

_______________________________________

Rico got to go y'all. He done violated.

What y'all think Spooky gonna do to him?