46 - Payback is a Bitch

We drove into the Prophets neighborhood

We drove into the Prophets neighborhood. I was ready to get this over with and get back home to Maria. We circled the block twice, just to put them on alert and to draw more of them outside. Even Cesar was with us. He had an AK sitting in his lap. Waiting on me to make that call. All of the Santos were waiting on me.

I put my hand up to tell Angel to stop the car. Once he stopped, it didn't take long for all of the prophets to start coming outside. I got out of the car and the rest of the Santos followed my lead. I looked on both sides of me. "Anything wearing green should be red before we leave. And nobody touches Markus. He's mine." They nodded and Angel let off the first shot. He shot the Prophet who let off a whistle, alerting the rest of the neighborhood that we were here. It was a clean shot. One bullet, right between the eyes.

Once he did that the rest of us set out, walking through the neighborhood. Shooting any puto wearing green. It was a massacre. They weren't expecting us to retaliate this way, but I was done being nice. They had almost taken me from Maria, my baby, my brother. There was no other way for me rectify what happened. 

All around me I heard shouts, screams and gunshots. Doors were getting kicked in. People were getting dragged out of their houses. This shit never had to get this bad, but they tried my hand. And now they saw what happened when they crossed me too many times. 

I looked around and finally saw the house that I was looking for. I ran up to the front door and kicked it in. Shotgun rounds immediately went off, shooting directly through the open doorway. "I know that's you Spooky!" Markus shouted while he reloaded his gun. I was already inside. Posted behind the wall of the first room in the house. Once I heard him reloading, I used that time to move further into the house. In the next room was a guy with a chopper. I held my gun up to his head before he had time to react to seeing me. He slowly put his gun down on the ground and lifted his hands into the air. I smirked and let out a small chuckle. Then I pulled the trigger on my gun and put one single shell into his skull. As his blood splattered behind him, he fell back onto the floor. 

"Come on out Markus!"

I moved out of the room and started to make my way deeper into the house. Checking each room as I passed it. I was starting to think that the only people left in the house was just me and Markus. Suddenly a flicker of light caught my eyes and I ducked down. As soon as I did, a sharp, short knife stuck into the doorframe above my head. I looked up at the knife and then in the direction from which it came. I had to hurry up and move again, as soon as I moved to the right, three more knives dug their way into the wall where I had been standing. 

"Where are you Spooky?" I heard the voice of a woman. I could hear her chuckling and moving slowly through the house. I stood behind the door of the room I had ducked into. "Come on out you fucking wetback piece of shit!" 

I could feel my skin starting to heat up. This bitch was testing me. I know she was just saying shit to bring me out of hiding. I stayed in place though. 

"You scared of one fucking prophet bitch Spooky? What happened to all of the stories I've heard of how ruthless you are?!" She laughed. "Seems like those were fucking lies!" I took a deep breath as I heard her getting closer. I could see her taking the knives out of the wall and the doorframe. I kept looking at her through the crack between the door and the wall. She held the knives in between each of her fingers. Ready to throw them again. She started moving slowly back through the house. As soon as she passed my door I came out and shot her. She must have heard me, because she moved at the last second and the bullet went into her arm instead of her head. Then she threw all of her knives at once. I dropped to the floor and watched as they darted past me. Directly into Markus. 

One in his left eye, one in his neck, two in his chest and the last one hitting the wall behind him. I quickly shuffled to my knees and stood up. I pointed my gun at the woman, who had her arms raised in surrender. Markus quickly hit the floor, bleeding out from the critical stab wounds. I turned back to the woman. "Please! I'm sorry! I was only doing what Markus wanted me to do!" I walked over to her and knelt down to look into her eyes. "And Markus told you to call me a wetback piece of shit?"

I smiled as I placed my gun to her head. "Adios puta." Then I pulled the trigger and closed my eyes as her blood splattered over my face and my clothes. I opened them to watch her eyes roll back into her head and her body fall to the floor. I snatched the green bandana she had tied around her arm and used it to wipe my face clean. 

Shortly after, Santi, Angel and the rest of the Santos ran inside. "Spooky, you good?" They started to search the house. I stood up and looked back at the woman and then looked over at Markus. "I'm good." I spit on the woman's body and threw the bloody rag at her. "Let's go. It's over." 

They nodded and followed me as we left the house. We got into our cars and headed to the our hideaway house. We'd stay here for a few hours, clean our guns and burn our clothes. We couldn't leave a trace of what we had done if we wanted to avoid being locked up for the murders that were committed today.

_____________________________________________________

Damn! Do you guys agree with how they killed the Prophets?