28 - Where is she?

We had been waiting at the bodega for about an hour

We had been waiting at the bodega for about an hour. Finally I saw Rico walk in. He always stopped by this certain bodega for his cigars. I knew he would stop to get some. Once he was inside I got a text from the owner letting me know I could come in.

I looked over at Santi. "You ready?" He nodded. "Hell yeah." We put our guns in our waistbands and walked inside. Rico was at the counter paying for his stuff. Once we got inside, Santi turned to lock the door and he turned around the open/close sign to closed. The owner nodded at us and walked away.

Rico turned around and when he saw me I swear I think he almost pissed himself.

"Spooky. Wh-what are you doing here?" 

I sneered at him and put my gun in front me. Holding it down by my waist in front of me with both hands. "Where is Maria?"

He stuttered. "U-uh, sh-she's at home."

I shook my head. "So you gonna fucking lie to me in my fucking face!?" He shook his head. "I swear, she's at home. I left her with two prophets. She's there, I swear."

Santi walked up and showed Rico the picture on his phone of the two prophets we killed at his house about an hour ago. "These two prophets?" Rico's eyes went wide. "She wasn't there?"

"Motherfucker would I be asking you where she was if she was there!?"

He shook his head. "No, I guess not." I nodded. "So like I said. Where the fuck is she?" He looked down. "I don't know. I left her there with them."

I shut my eyes . This motherfucker pisses me off. I walked up to him and put my gun to his stomach. "Call Markus. Now." He pulled out his phone and dialed Markus' number. Santi walked up and put his gun to Rico's head. "Put it on speakerphone and don't even think of saying some dumb shit."

He nodded. Markus picked up and laughed. "Let me guess. You're missing something?" 

I frowned hard. Rico spoke. "Yeah, where is she Markus." He laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know." I spoke up. "No, actually I would like to fucking know. Markus, if you don't want to lose anymore of your men tonight. I suggest you tell me where she is."

He was quiet for a moment and then spoke. "What do you mean? Anymore?" "Where is Maria!?" "She's probably somewhere getting broken in reaall nice." I felt my nostrils flare up and my body started getting hot. "I swear to God, if something happens to her!" Markus laughed. "What? What you gonna do Spooky?" 

I hung up the phone. I grabbed Rico by the neck and put my gun's barrel in his mouth. "You're going to help us get her back! If she gets hurt, IN ANY type of way, that's your fucking head. You understand me pendejo?" He nodded his head slowly.

I pulled my gun out of his mouth. Santi unlocked the door and we walked out, pushing Rico to the car. "Get your bitch ass in the backseat."

Once he got in we pulled off. Santi called up Angel to check in with them. He asked Angel if they had heard anything about Maria. But they hadn't. I looked at Rico in the rearview mirror. "Why?" He looked at me and frowned. "Huh?" "Why'd you do it puto? Why did you put her through all of that shit?" He turned to look out of the window. I slammed on my breaks and watched him jerk forward. "I'm fucking talking to you!"

"I don't know. I'm just controlling, I guess."

"You guess?"

"You see her! I can't just let anybody be around her. She's too fucking fine. She doesn't even know how bad she really is. If she knew, you think she would have stayed with me? Hell no." I turned around to look at her. "You think that shit is cool? You have fucked with that girl bad. She didn't know WHAT it was like to have somebody actually love her. She expected men to rape her even if she said no. That shit is sick puto. But no mas. I love her and I'm going to show her what real love is." I looked him up and down in disgust and turned back around. 

I hope we find Maria soon. I can't wait to put a bullet in this motherfucker. 

I just hope they aren't hurting her. I grabbed my chest. My heart literally hurt thinking about someone hurting her. I need to find her and make sure that she's safe.

Maria, I love you. And I'm coming. Just hold on.

_________________________________________

Oscar loves Maria so much OMG!

Rico ain't shit. An insecure little pendejo!