19 - What now?

"You really think she's going to be able to come?" 

Angel looked at me. "She got over here the other night right?" I nodded and sat back on the couch, trying to relax. I checked the time on my phone. 9:30 pm.

Santi, Benny and Christian walked in. Leana jumped up and wrapped her arms around Santi's neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. They held each other and looked at each other so passionately. 

"Can we do that at a later time, preferably when I wasn't fucking here?" Angel said turning his face up. 

Santi smirked, "Oh, sorry Angel. Didn't see you there."

The guys took seats at the table and Leana sat on Santi's lap. I stood up and walked over. "So what else did you find out?"

Benny took out his phone and pulled up some pictures. He handed me his phone and I flipped through the pictures. "We go pictures of Markus and a few other prophets moving weight from this house here, but on one picture we even go that pendejo Rico."

I ran my hand down my face and took a deep breath. "Thank you Benny, good work." I looked over at Christian. "Did you do what I asked?" He nodded. "I did Spooky, pero you're not going to like this."

"What did you find?"

He pulled out his phone. "Listen to this. I was able to get a conversation with Markus and Rico yesterday."

"Markus what's up with my cut!"

"What cut?"

"You promised me a percentage!"

Markus laughed, "I ain't promise you shit!"

"You pendejo! I should - "

"You should what?! Tell Spooky? Go ahead. You'll be dead by the morning. 

That's if he doesn't already know."

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard Spooky's got a thing for your little Maria. How long do you think he'll wait before he puts your punk ass six feet under to get his revenge and your bitch?"

"Does that deal still stand then?"

"Maybe."

"Come on, please. Maria for twenty five percent."

Markus laughed, "You sure you want us to take her? You know she'll be broken in and put on pimp lane right?"

"Only for two months, that was the deal!"

Markus sighed, "Okay. A deal is a deal. See you in a week."