44 - Temptation

We walked into the backyard, hand in hand

We walked into the backyard, hand in hand. Everybody was here. All the Santos, even the cholas. Cesar and all of his friends were here. Even Mario, Ruby's older brother was here. Some of the cholas walked up to Maria and started asking her about the baby. She ended up letting my hand go so that she could go and talk with them. I smiled as I watched them all stand in a group talking about our daughter.

"Spooky! Come get a beer compa!" I laughed a little as Angel yelled for me to come over. I walked over and grabbed the beer from his hand. Once I popped it open and dapped up most of the Santos we all started talking about the plans for the Prophets. It felt good to be home, I can't even lie. Being around my people just made it that much better. And seeing my people embrace Maria the same way I did made it perfect.

"Dónde esta tu novia?" As I heard the words I also felt some small hands work their way around my torso and to the front of me. I looked down and saw a really beautiful girl. She looked like she was in her twenties. She was a little shorter than Maria and had short blonde, curly hair. She had on a tank top and shorts, showing off all of her tattoos and piercings. "Did you hear me Spooky?"

I shook myself out of my thoughts and pointed over to where Maria was standing. She nodded her head and looked back at me. "She's pretty." I nodded my head, still staring at her. After meeting Maria, there weren't really many women who could get my attention. But this girl, she was the textbook definition of sex. As soon as I laid my eyes on her all I could think about was all of the different positions that I'd like to put her in. I scratched my chin with the same hand that was holding my beer.

"My name is Lucia by the way papi." I took another swig of my beer as she started dancing around me. The new album by Bad Bunny was on full blast and she was winding and popping her hips to beat perfectly. I don't know why I was allowing her to dance on me, but she was. She started grinding on me and bouncing her ass up and down right in front of me. Then she turned back to face me and slowly wound her way down to her knees in front of me and then back up again. I took a deep breath, she was definitely doing things to me.

"Don't you want to dance with me?" I took another swig of my beer and shook my head. But I still didn't stop her. She kept winding and grinding on me, as I watched. As much as I tried to fight it, I could feel my dick getting hard. She could too, because she started working her ass directly on it.

"Aye, Spooky! Somebody said they saw some Prophets trolling on our side. What you want to do?" Sad Eyes said while ashing out his cigarette. I pushed Lucia off of me and tossed my beer. "We go, I got a score to settle." I looked up for Maria before leaving out. But I didn't see her anywhere. "Aye, where is Maria?" Angel patted me on the back as we walked to our cars. "She's inside the house fool. She's okay. The cholas got her protected while we're gone." I nodded as I got into my impala and cranked up.

I don't know what got into me at the party. I let Lucia dance on me like no one else was looking. What if Maria saw us? "Everything good fool?" Angel said as I backed out of the yard. I looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, just ready to kill some Prophets. They owe me blood." He nodded and started loading his pistol with some more bullets. "And we're gonna collect, don't worry."

___________________________________________

Okay, so how did you guys feel about that?

Was Oscar wrong?

Do you think Maria saw him?