36.

Virgil was happy that Logan was getting some proper care finally, when they walked out they went to Roman to explain the situation, he was very accepting of Logan taking a break from working.

He wished them well, and asked for them to stay for dinner but Logan just wanted to pack and get going.

When Logan was in his room he changed from his formal clothes to something more comfortable. A turtleneck dark blue shirt, a long jacket on top and black pants. He brushed his hair in the front a little bit, it always felt a bit more softer than his combed back slick hair.

Packed his bag's, there wasn't much to pack but there was a notebook he had recently been writing in to pour out some of his thoughts. He also packed books, medicine and some other thing's.

Logan walked out of his room, when Virgil saw him, he felt much more at ease when he saw such comfortable, soft clothes on the tired man, looking a lot more relaxed. "You look good Lo."

"Really? Well I will admit, it is a nice change to wear something that isn't work related. But thank you, I have packed everything I would need, shall we go?" He just really didn't want to believe the fact that he look's nice with his face, even if it isn't so bad.

Virgil nodded and held out his hand for him to take,

You shouldn't, affection isn't needed.

Logan's thoughts rang, he shook his head, "No thank you Virgil, I will be alright."

He sighed and smiled, "If that is what you want Lo, then it's okay. Also is there any way to get to my place, without going through...all that?"

Logan knew exactly what Virgil meant by all that. Besides it wouldn't be a wise idea to go through the kingdom, after all he hasn't been outside for a long time and all of a sudden appearing like this.

"Yes, there is one path. I took it all the time when I walked to you."

Virgil sighed out of relief, "Thank fucking lord, my anxiety was kicking back in thinking about the crowd's. Alright, lead the way."

Logan's corners of his lips turned upwards slightly, he nodded and started walking out.

The path was basically the outskirts of the kingdom, the less populated area, where there are more trees, the people there have seen Logan looking all sort of ways, it was going to be much more comfortable.

They were walking, Virgil had his hood on, still anxious of reactions, Logan was a bit more at ease but still tense. Virgil noticed a small library, looked at Logan and saw the longing in his eyes.

"Want to go in there?"

Logan nodded, he couldn't help it, that library was basically his childhood where he spent hours reading in his spare time, the owner knew him when he was small.

Once they walked in an old man noticed Logan, "Hey my ol champ! Haven't seen you in ages, how has life been treatin ya?"

He looked at the man and smiled lightly, It was sir Grenwald. Full of knowledge, wisdom and a kind heart. When Logan was small he would sometimes come to him for comfort, Grenwald has been like a father figure to him, he never knew his biological father, but if he had a guess on what a good dad would be like Grenwald would be it.

"I'm alright, thank for asking. Sorry for not being able to visit you often."

"It's alright! Ever since you got assigned the royal advisor role of the palace, it makes sense that you are busy, so really It's alright buddy! But who is ya friend there?"

Logan looked at Virgil and whispered in his ear, "It's okay Virgil, he won't judge you. You can take the hood off."

The anxious boy took his hood off carefully, and looked at the man, once he noticed no sign of disgust, he relaxed,