thirteen

"Ah~ Jimin,"

"Shhh.. quiet,"

"Stop it,"

"I'm doing it slowly,"

"Stop touching my boobs!" I said as I shoved his hands away.

"I am not! I am listening to your heartbeat!" Jimin retorted.

"Says the minion," I scoffed.

"Fine, go to that sofa bed," he sighed as he took off his stethoscope.

I walked to the sofa bed and lied down it, sighing deeply and trying my best to ignore the knocking voice in my mind.

I faced Jimin across me and he was wearing his glasses and a clipboard on his hand as he made my way towards me.

He sat down on a chair beside me and wrote something on his clipboard before facing me.

"Before I give you the behavior test, mind to tell me what happened earlier?" Jimin asked, as he lowered his glasses a bit, his blonde hair touching his forehead.

I huffed a bit before shaking my head.

"Lets just talk when we arrive at the dorm," I replied.

Jimin nodded slowly before he continued.

"I'll give a situation, okay? This will prove your behavior," he explained.

"You are a single mother with a child, you saw your supposed-to-be husband at the park with another woman, what will you do?" He began.

I hesitated at first but began telling him my answer.

He nodded slowly while writing something on the clipboard.

"Next situation, your bestfriend shoved you away for another group of friends, what will you do?" He asks.

I answered briefly and he wrote something down again before starting the next question.

I answered each question one by one until he reached the last question.

"Your boyfriend broke up with you because he wanted another girl, what will you do?" He asks.

I sighed deeply before finally answering and he gave a few scribbles to his clipboard before standing up.

"Thank you Minhyo, you may now proceed outside the clinic," he said.

"Why outside?" I replied.

"I would like to talk to your mother in private," he replied before walking to the door.

I followed him and I exited the clinic, I sat at the waiting area while waiting for my mom.

I took out my phone and kepy myself busy until....

"Minhyo-ssi!" Someone called.

I turned my head to the direction of where I heard my voice and saw Mr. Jeon coming towards me.

"Mr. Jeon, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked Minhyo, I'm here to meet one of my friends, Taehyung, remember him?" He replied.

Oh yeah, that guy.

"What about you?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, my mom took me to Dr. Park for an appointment," I replied.

"Mr. Park? Isn't he your roommate? That's a bit awkward, I doubt you don't address him that don't you?" He asked and smirked.

My face flushed red and I smiled a bit.

"Yeah you're right, Mr. Park now seems foreign to me, I call him Jimin," I replied.

"Yeah, you do, I have to go now, see you tomorrow," he said as he was about to walk away but he turned his head back to me.

"Oh, and

Someone wants to meet you."

JIMIN POV

"I'll take care of her doc, thank you," her mother smiled as she walked to the door and closed it.

I sighed before putting back Minhyo's file in one of the drawers and sat on my chair whilst staring at a blank wall.

I was about to stand up and wait for the next patient before I heard a rang from my phone.

I took it out and it was unknown.

"Hello?" I said as I put the phone to my ear.

"Jimin, please come home, I need you," a small voice cried.

"What do you want again? After what you've done?" I asked as anger rose into me.

"J-Jimin, she misses you too," she stated.

"I don't miss her anymore," I replied coldly.

"Just come home, just this once," she said again.

"Fine, it better be important," I replied before hanging up and throwing my phone on the desk.

I sighed again before calling my secretary.

"Cancel all the appointments tomorrow, move them next week, I'll be on leave," I told her.

"Yes doc, noted," she bowed her head before scurrying out of the room.

I stood up from my desk and put on my coat and grabbed my suitcase before leaving the clinic with the secretary.

I went outside the hospital ans started walking to the dorm when I stopped my steps and looked at two figures talking from afar.

A boy and a girl.

----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Shit is getting real potatoes hehehehe, anywAy, did your minds go wild at the first part of the chapter?

hehe. I don't write smut I'm sori.

My books contain some dirty little stuffs, but they're enough for 13-year olds to know ;)