16

Bill wakes up and sees Stan sitting at his desk. Stan didn't notice that Bill was awake. Bill stares at Stan, thinking about that dream he had.

"Hey, S-Stan?"

Stan looks over at Bill. "Oh, hey, good morning. Richie and Eddie are coming over later."

"I-I have a question."

"What is it?"

"H-Have you ever had one of th-those weird dreams about s-someone and w-w-when you wake up-"

"You feel like you have a crush on them?," Stan interrupts, "Those are weird."

"Yeah... W-What are you d-d-doing over there?"

"Nothing, why?"

Bill wanted Stan to lay down next to him and hold his hand again, He felt as if his dream was trying to tell him something about Stan. He had a strange feeling in his stomach when he looked at him, and wondered if Stan felt it, too.

"Hey, ladies," Richie bursts into Stan's room, followed by Eddie. Bill and Stan both look at them. "H-Hi, guys," Bill says.

Richie sits down on Bill's legs, and Eddie sits on Richie's lap. "W-Well, I was going to m-m-move, but never mind," Bill looks at Richie.

Richie wraps his arms around Eddie's waist and rests his chin on Eddie's shoulder. Bill looks over at Stan. He catches Stan looking at him and quickly looking away when they make eye contact.

One day, I want to be in a relationship like Richie and Eddie, Stan thought, And they aren't even officially in a relationship.

Bill sits up and tries to make room for Stan. "C-Come sit with me, S-S-Stan," Bill looks at Stan.

Stan sits down next to Bill. Bill looks down at Stan's hand. Should I do it?, he thought, I know Richie and Eddie wouldn't mind, but I don't want Stan to be mad.

"Bill?," Eddie gets his attention.

Bill looks up at him. "Y-Yes?"

Richie asks, "Stan said he wants you to be his first real kiss-"

"Richie, shut the fuck up! I did not!" Stan playfully slaps Richie.

"If you two are going to fight, will you at least let me get up first so I don't get punched?," Eddie says to Richie.

"Anyways," Stan looks at Bill, "I was wondering who your dream was about. Was it Bev?"

Bill didn't want to say that was about Stan, but he didn't want to lie and say it was Beverly in case Stan did feel the same.

"Y-Yeah, I think-"

"OOH, BILL LIKES BEVERLY!"

Bill rolls his eyes and looks at Stan. "I think it's cute, Bill," he says in an almost sad tone.

"We have to set you up on a date with her! Right, Eds?"

Maybe this will be good, Bill thought, Maybe if this date goes well, I won't be so focused on Stan all the time.