19

"Of course Eddie fell asleep first.," Richie laughs.

Everyone else was on the floor eating snacks. "That doesn't surprise me at all.," Beverly laughs.

"I think tomorrow, I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend.," Richie grins.

"I'm about to be the second one to fall asleep.," Mike yawns, "Good night. And good luck, Richie." Mike lays down inside his sleeping bag.

"If the weather clears up tomorrow, I want to go to the kissing bridge or something and do it there.," Richie says. "That sounds like a good idea.," Stan says.

More thunder begins crashing, and Stan squeezes Bill's hand. Bill takes a few deep breaths. "It's okay, Bill.," Stan whispers.

"How the fuck are they sleeping with all this thunder?," Richie asks. Beverly and Ben had fallen asleep shortly after Mike.

"I don't know, but I'm starting to get tired, too.," Stan yawns. "I should try to get some sleep.," Richie rests his head on Eddie's chest, "Good night, guys."

"G-Good night.," Bill yawns. Stan and Bill lay down.

Bill almost asleep, but a loud clap of thunder scared him. Stan was laying with his back facing Bill. "S-Stan?," Bill whispers, "A-A-Are you still awake?" "Yeah.," Stan whispers back.

"I c-c-can't sleep.," Bill says, on the verge of tears, "Th-This weather m-makes me think of... G-G-Georgie."

Stan rolls over, looks at Bill, and puts his hand on Bill's cheek. "I'm sorry, Bill.," Stan whispers., "I know it must be hard for you."  Stan wraps his arms around Bill and pulls him closer. "If I fall asleep and you get scared again, wake me up, okay?," Stan whispers to Bill. Bill nods.

Stan looks at Bill. He hesitates before he runs his fingers through Bill's hair and pecks his forehead. "Good night.," Stan whispers. "G-Good night, Stan.," Bill whispers, blushing. Stan falls asleep and Bill looks at him, smiling.

At first, Bill felt weird about his feelings for Stan, but now he didn't care what anyone else thought about it. He liked Stan a lot, and wanted to be with him. I mean, Bill thought, I would he really be doing the things he does to me if he didn't like me? He isn't like this with—

A roll of thunder interrupted his thought and he jumped. He nuzzled his face into Stan's chest and wrapped his arms around Stan's waist.