25

Mike opens the clubhouse door and looks up at Richie. "Eddie just passed out."

"Oh my god.," Stan looks at Bill.

Mike climbs up and helps Richie bring Eddie into the clubhouse. Beverly moves off of the hammock and they lay Eddie down on the hammock.

Richie pulls a chair up next to the hammock. "Eddie?," Richie lightly slaps his face a few times. He shakes Eddie until he wakes up.

"Hey, baby.," Richie kisses his forehead, "Are you okay?"

"Mhm.,"Eddie mumbles, "Where's Stan and Bill?"

"We-We're over here, E-Eddie.," Bill answers. Stan rests his head on Bill's shoulder.

Richie climbs into the hammock with Eddie. Eddie puts his head in Richie's lap. "We'll go get your inhaler from Stan's house later, okay?," Richie plays with Eddie's hair. "Okay, baby.," Eddie mumbles.

"Um, we can just go get it. Right, Bill?," Stan takes his head off of Bill's shoulder. "Y-Yeah, we c-can.," Bill says.

///

Stan and Bill sit down in Stan's bed. "Sorry about earlier.," Stan says to Bill, "You know, for kissing you in front of Bowers and almost getting us killed."

"I-It's okay.," Bill says, "And I'm s-sorry about not t-t-t-telling you that I, um-"

"You don't have to apologize for that, Bill. I mean, I could tell, anyways."

"Y-You c-c-could?"

"Yeah, by the way you looked at me sometimes. I kind of just want to know what it is you like about me."

"W-Well," Bill grabs Stan's hand, "Y-You're smart, a-attractive, and a gr-great friend. B-But, I th-think m-m-my favorite thing a-about you i-is you make me feel s-safe. I l-love being a-a-around you. What a-about you? W-What do you l-l-like about m-me?"

"Well," Stan says, blushing, "I think it's cute how awkward you are sometimes, I like talking to you, you have really soft hands, and you just seem different from everyone else."

Bill smiles, also blushing. Stan picks up Eddie's inhaler, "Should we go?"

"Y-Yeah.," Bill says. He pulls Stan's hand up and kisses it.

///

Hey guys! I feel like this chapter was a little short, I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story! I'm not sure how often I'll update this story because I feel like it doesn't have much of a plot as of right now. If you guys have any ideas, feel free to message me! In the meantime, I do have another story i'm working on called 'magnetic' if you guys want to read it also! It's an au and I really like the direction it's going in at the moment :)) Also, if you want to follow me on instagram, my username is the same as it is on here <3 Thank you for almost 500 reads already!!