36

"Oh. Uh, sorry.," Stan says as he pulls away from Bill.

"Y-You're okay.," Bill says, scratching the back of his neck.

"So, what do you gays want to do?," Richie jokes.

"Richie, shut up.," Stan says, slightly laughing.

"No, but really, what should we do besides sit here and do nothing?"

Stan, Bill, and Eddie look at each other and shrug.

"I don't know.," Stan says, "All I know is that I want to change shirts."

"Okay.," Richie looks at Stan, "Put one of mine on then."

Stan stands up and walks towards Richie's closet. He opens the closet door and picks out one of Richie's Hawaiian button up shirts.

"What do you want to do, Richie?," Eddie asks, looking at Richie.

"I don't know, babe.," Richie runs his fingers through Eddie's hair, "That's why I asked."

"Richie, I don't see why you wear these.," Stan says as he buttons the last button on the shirt, "I look ridiculous."

"You always look ridiculous, Stan.," Richie jokes.

"I th-think you look cute.," Bill says, giggling.

"We know you do, Bill.," Richie says before asking, "Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?"

Stan sits back down next to Bill. "Th-That sounds fun.," Bill says.

"Eddie, get up for a second.," Richie says as he pecks Eddie's cheek, "I'm going to ask my dad if he can order us a pizza."

Eddie moves of of Richie and Richie stands up from the bed.

Richie walks into the living room and his dad was on the phone.

"I know, I'm sorry.," Wentworth says to whoever he's on the phone with, "Just give me about a month and I'll try figure something out. I'd hate to leave, but if I can't catch up on the rent, I'll look for something else just in case."

Richie raises an eyebrow.

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Thanks, bye.," Wentworth hangs up.

"What was that about?," Richie asks.

"Oh! Richie.," Wentworth turns around and looks at Richie, "I still haven't gotten that raise yet, and I'm kind of behind on rent."

"I can get a job then-"

"Richie, you're only thirteen. I don't want you to have to do that."

"Dad, I don't care. I can apply for the movie theater-"

"No, Richie."

"Do we have to move?"

"I don't know.," Wentworth sighs, "I'm sure we can find a different house here in Derry, okay?"

Richie nods, looking down at his feet.

"Are you boys hungry?," He asks Richie, pulling him into a side hug.

"Yeah.," Richie answers, "Can we get pizza?"

"Sure! I'll order one.," Wentworth moves back over to the phone, and Richie walks back into his room.

///

if you cant tell by now i'm running out of ideas but it'll get better i promise lol but thank you guys for 15k reads <3