Void Stiles

"Where are you going Angelica?" Scott asks you.

"I'm going to meet him." Everyone turns around to look at you. 

"It's not a good idea." Someone says but you don't even bother to turn around to know who it was. You had already made up your mind.

"He's not dangerous to me. I like him." You reply and you keep walking towards the door.  If they didn't believed you, it was their problem.

**

"Hello there Angel." 

"Hi... Stiles." You reply and you can't help but to feel a little bit nervous.

The Stiles you knew before wasn't like this, confident, extremely hot. He was hot, but this confidence made him much much better. And it scared you a little. You were at his house and unlike what would have happened before, he just goes straight at you. Not in a bad way, he's not scared, he's not shy, he has no problem of touching you, kissing you...

You were now against the wall. You could see how bad he desires you in his eyes, and that smirk on his face. 

"Stiles..." You whisper. But it was too late, he was now taking you up to his bedroom. You wanted this badly, but you were also scared because it would be your first time. "Stiles.."

"What is it?" He asks.

"It's just... It's my first time." 

Since he was currently not being Stiles himself, at least for what everyone else said, you were afraid for his reaction. But deep down you knew Stiles was there, he never left.

"It's okay. I'll take care of you."

 He takes all of your clothes, in a soft but also rough way. Stiles suddenly has this amazing strength, and you can feel it as he wrap his hand around your breast. He kisses you and sends a shiver all over your body. You wanted him badly and you were ready to beg for it.

The things he was doing to you, never would have crossed your mind before that Stiles would be able to do such things, but you wouldn't complain.

"Stiles... please." You beg him.

He was driving you insane. You were enjoying it but obviously you wanted more. And the more you begged, the more he was going to tease you.

"Stiles..."

He's finally done teasing and as he notices you are quite aroused, he finally goes inside of you. You feel each thrust, taking pleasure out of each one. At first it hurts a bit, not because of him, but because at first you weren't ready, and you had to admit you were a bit scared, meaning your muscles wouldn't be completely relaxed. But as he keeps thrusting, and you feel him all over you, you start to feel more relax, and safe. All the pain goes away and now you feel nothing but pleasure.

He keeps thrusting, each time deeper and faster. You have your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck, holding tight onto him, as you moan in pleasure and thrusts harder each time. For a moment you feel like there's nothing else outside in the world, only you and him.

Eventually both cum. And you could swear it was the best experience of your life.

Stiles gets off of you, he cleans himself and he walks towards the bathroom. Leaving you there lying on his bed. Perhaps you expected something else. The normal Stiles would stay with you, maybe even cuddle and end up falling sleep together. But this wasn't the normal Stiles, it was possessed Stiles, Void, whatever the others liked to call him. And at this very moment, you aren't sure which one you actually like best.