Derek

This imagine was written by @bulezaaa

Imagine for KikiLovatic_101
___________

•Imagine

My name is Kianna. I just moved in town and I'm dating Derek Hale, yeah Derek Hale. I'm a supernatural creature too, but a little bit different. I'm a hybrid, that means half werewolf and half vampire. I'm keeping this secret from everyone and I'm very afraid that they will find out very soon so I decided to tell my boyfriend,Derek first. I texted him to meet him at the woods right in front of his house. As he came we already started walking and I began to talk " Derek there's something that I need to tell you, about what supernatural creature I truly am" he was really confused and asked:" you're a werewolf right?" I looked down the ground and started to talk "Well kind of Derek. I'm a hybrid, half a werewolf and half a vampire. I've got vampire and werewolf fangs also I drink blood, but never from people, I try to survive with animal blood. Maybe you will get mad that I didn't tell you but I thought that you wouldn't like me as a hybrid and I couldn't handle keeping this secret anymore so I told you" Derek looked deep in your eyes and said " Kianna, I will love you even if you turn into a lizard haha I'm joking, it's not a problem and I'm glad you told me" . You truly had the best boyfriend in the world and you were happy that he accepted you as your truly are.

_________

This imagine was written by @bulezaaa (twitter username) Enjoy