• Daniel R •

juli_f1

I was woken up by the sounds of some music playing right above my ear and frowned but quickly realised I was lay upon Daniels chest and he was filming his iconic (as he would say) morning music on his Instagram story. He stopped filming and began to mess about on his phone as I closed my eyes again; enjoying the warmth that enveloped my body. Daniel began to shuffle beneath me and I could tell he was becoming uncomfortable with me still lay upon him.

"Morning," I said softly, rolling over onto the mattress and lying my head on the pillow to meet Dans' eye-line.

"Morning gorgeous, good sleep?" He chuckled,

"Yeah... you could of moved me if it got uncomfortable,"

"Nah, you looked to happy and it is nice to have you that close to me after the race weekend." He admitted sheepishly,

This comment made my heart flutter and I pressed a light kiss to the end of his nose before getting out of bed,

"What do you want for breakfast?" I questioned, giggling as I saw him slide under the duvet to avoid the light flooding in from the curtains I just opened.

"I'll make it." He stated.

He hopped out of bed and scooped me up in his arms, bridal position and began to carry me out of the bedroom and downstairs. He placed me on the counter and ruffled my hair to which I scowled at and tapped his arm lightly. He began to grab a bagel and some other ingredients and build a nice looking breakfast before frying an egg and sliding the plate in front of me.

"Bon appetite my love." He grinned.

I tucked into the meal and nodded in approval which made Dan extremely happy as he began bouncing around the kitchen before he stopped to wrap his arms around me and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Somebody is in a very good mood today." I laughed as he began to pepper my face with kisses,

"Only because I'm back home with you gorgeous."

"Cringey!" I teased him and he pouted his lips before kissing me once more.

"Do you want a chill day today or something active?" He asked sweetly,

"Defiantly not active but I do fancy going out today, the weather is so nice."

"It's LA so the weather is always nice and a fun fair has opened up in that park by the South road, we could spend some time there then have lunch?" He mused as I stood up,

"Sure sounds good." I replied,

"I was hoping you'd say that because then I get to see you dress up in that new summer dress I bought you!" He added, I blushed at the tone of admiration that slipped into his voice when he talked about me.

Daniel began to chase me upstairs but stopped and started letting me get ready, in the summer dress I promised him I would wear. Eventually we were both ready and we began our journey to the fair. It was then that Daniel decided to post on his instagram. A cute little couple pic was something of a rarity for us so fans and media alike went crazy and I must admit, so did my heart at the rare couple photo...

@danielricciardo

danielricciardo: Fairground with my gorgeous 🎡❤️
Likes: 50k Comments: 32k

@LandoNorris: Yuck! Couple pictures😤
@LewisHamilton: #BlessedCouple❤️
@MaxVerstappen1: Miss my parents✌🏼