• Max V •

juli_f1

It was a tense few first laps as I watched the large TV screens in the garage. The laps were quickly becoming more hectic as time went on and I couldn't help but nervously twist my hands together and bounce my feet upon the floor. I noticed a few times that the camera was upon me and found myself blushing when the title card of 'Max Verstappens' Girlfriend' was flashed upon screen. The final laps were approaching and the whole garage jumped up when the car of Alex was shunted to the side by Hamilton. Clear fury was in the garage and I also, felt anger for my boyfriends teammate who I had grown a nice friendship with since the switch. Finally, the last corner was in-front of Max and he rounded with great power and sped over the finish line. I jumped up joyously as the black and white flag came down and was even more excited as Christian beckoned me over to the radio wall.

"Talk to him!" He exclaimed, handing me his headset,

"Hey Max, it's me, well done for today, you drive amazingly well and I couldn't be prouder of you!" I cheered,

"Ahhhh it's you, thank you love for all your support and help, I love you, I love you, I love you!"

My cheeks went a crimson colour at the extremely public declaration of love by Max that was currently being broadcasted on TV. Some of the mechanics were sending me teasing looks before I shook them off and replied,

"Love you Max, see you soon!"

Christian then led me to the space under the podium where I would be able to see Max.

Eventually the cars pulled up and Max took off his helmet and bounded over to me. He placed his arms over the barrier and pulled me as close as he could toward him. The softness of his racing suit rested against my chin as he let his lips softly press against mine. The crowds around us erupted into cheers and a few hundred cameras around us flashed. Multiple hands were trying to grab a hold of Max but he pulled me into a more protective hold to make sure I wasn't affected by it.

"Well done Max, you deserve this." I whispered in his ear, he flashed a grin at me before replying,

"The trophy is a present by the way, I won this one for you." From there he ran through the open doors and disappeared.

A few minutes later the drivers began coming onto the podium and eventually Max came on also, much to my delight. He grabbed the trophy when it was handed over and went as close to the upper barrier as he could. He waved the trophy in my direction, placing his hand on top of the trophy he then pointed to me and even over all the noise I managed to his voice,

"This win is for you y/n love!"