• Lewis H •

Elle_prn

I sighed in frustration as I tried to make my way through the wave of cameras, cringing as I noted the Netflix logo splattered on a collection of them as they were forcefully making their way into the Mercedes hospitality. Finally I had managed my way through and bounded up the stairs and knocked on the door that had his name on a golden plaque.

"Go away!" A voice whined from within,

"Well that's not polite is it Lew."

The door swung open and I was swept inside and instantly swaddled by a strong pair of arms.

"I got a DNF." He muttered against my head.

"I know I was in your garage when you pulled in and practically ran away." I said softly,

"Sorry I left you I just had to get out of there." He replied, taking me over to the couch where he pulled me into his lap.

"Don't apologise Lewis I get it-"

"I don't think you do." He replied with a slight wavering tone.

I looked up in shock to see tears brimming in his eyes which he furiously wiped away,

"Lewis-"

"No... it's stupid forget it."

"Lewis it's not stupid... you are allowed to show weakness... you're allowed to cry." I commented softly, taking his hands into mine.

He lay his head back on the sofa top and stared upwards at the ceiling,

"I can't lose... it's not in my blood... I hate not winning it destroys me... is that bad?" He asked, turning his head to me with concern in his eyes.

"Well... it can be useful if it motivates you to be better and I mean look Lewis you are five time world champion about to be made six times so it's definitely working out for you."

He grinned and let me continue,

"But if it drives you to the point where you're literally shutting people out because you haven't won that's unhealthy and lonely... please don't ever feel lonely."

It was now my turn to well up and Lewis pulled me close into his chest.

"I could never be lonely with you by my side y/n"

"Look at us two just being sad and holding each other." I laughed through my tears.

Lewis sat me up and wiped my tears and kissed me gently,

"I love you." He noted, his breath skimming down across my face,

"I love you too lewis Hamilton, wether you are winning or not I'll love you for eternity."